Chapter 3: Fairys of the sky

OZPIN POV

Ozpin: calm tone "So you understand the risk you'll be taking for this?" I was talking to Team STRQ about Tanya and Y/N's initiation.

Summer: "Yes, we understand the risk for this." Raven had a uncomfortable look on her face.

Qrow: sips from flask "So I'm the only one that thinks this is nuts." Everyone in the room looked at Qrow. "I mean we have to 'stop' two x-solders from taking the relic." Tai and Summer sighed.

Raven: calm tone "No your not the only one, they also have magic and can fly and what makes it..." Raven was cut off by the elevator doors open to show Ironwood.

Ozpin:  sour tone "James what are doing here? I didn't ask you here." There was venom in my voice.

Ironwood: calm tone "Do you really think I will miss this. And way you so willing to let two ass..."

Summer: angry tone "Thy are children looking for a place to stay and life the rest of there life's together so if you even try to ask them to join you'll need a robotic dick."

........

Raven: shock "Hole hell Summer you never talk like that." I just steered at Summer in shock.

Glynda: calm tone "It be best for you to lave now James before Summer pulls out her weapon." Ironwood just nodded and left. "Summer I do hope Ruby will never see you like that." We all nodded.

Y/N POV

Tanya and I were getting geared up for our initiation but we have no idea what is going to happen but we do know it will be at the temple were Team CFVY found us.

Tanya: calm tone "You ready?" I looked at Tanya and nodded but then time stopped.

Y/N: calm tone "Not this again. Lost Name or Bing-X?" then there was a voice behind us so we san around with our rifles aimed at Lost Name who had his hands up.

Lost Name: calm tone "I'll keep it short then. Your Computation Jewels are no longer cursed by X but I couldn't undo the whole 'pray to use my power' thing. I could only swap it out for something ells, so in short you two have to chant not pray." He waved at us then disappeared as time went back to normal.

Y/N: "Will that's a plus." I looked over to Tanya who just nodded. "Lets get going."

We went to the cliff and stood on some sort of metal things as Ozpin spoke about way we here at the cliff then after that Glynda spoke up.

Glynda: calm tone "Your job is simple, find the relic and bring it back here. But seeing how you two can fly your can not fly higher than the tree line, understood?" We both gave a firm nod. "Good now get ready to be launched into the forest."

THIRD POV

The whole school was watching Tanya and Y/N on there scrolls or in the cafeteria in HD. Teams RWBY, JNPR and CFVY were all sitting at the same table making bets.

Yang: "I bet mom can beat the no sweat." She then placed 20 lien on the table with a smug look.

Ruby: happy tone "I'm with Yang on this one." Weiss just keep looking at them on the TV.

Coco: "Oh I'll take that bet but up the risk, if thy beat Team STRQ your team has to pay for lunch for a two weeks." RBY steered at each other and nodded.

Blake: "And if thy loss your whole team has to wear wear off brand cloths for the rest off the month." Coco had fear in her eyes as Velvet spoke up.

Velvet: happy tone "You got yourself a deal." mind "I can get some payback at last." Coco was shock to hear how happy Velvet was.