Chapter 4: Class

A/N: I have been lazy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIRD POV

The seen opens to where Jaune Ace and Cardin Winchester in the middle of a duel. Jaune can't fight so ya know he losing. Jaune and Cardin get into a lock and Cardin is overpowering Jaune.

Cardin: "This is the part where you lose."

Jaune: "Over my dead-*grunts*" Cardin knees Jaune in the stomach.

Jaune falls to the ground and Cardin lifts his mace of his head to hit Jaune one more time.

Glynda: "Cardin, that's enough." Cardin stands down. "Students, as you can see Mr. Arc's aura has now dropped into the red in a tournament style duel, this would indicate indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle and that the official may call the match."

Y/N: quite tone to Tanya "He never had basic training." Tanya nodded in response.

Glynda: "Mister Arc, it's been weeks now please try to refer to your scroll during combat gauging your aura will help you to decide when it is appropriate to attack or when it's better to move to a more... defensive strategy." Jaune looks at his scroll to see his aura level in the red. "We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a Beowolf, now would we?"

Cardin: argent "Speak for yourself..." He leaves.

Glynda: "Remember everyone! The Vytal Festival is only a few months away it won't be long before students from the other kingdoms start arriving in Vale, so keep practicing!" Team RWBY get very happy. "Those who choose to compete in the combat tournament will be representing all of Vale."

Glynda: "Mister Arc, it's been weeks now please try to refer to your scroll during combat gauging your aura will help you to decide when it is appropriate to attack or when it's better to move to a more... defensive strategy." Jaune looks at his scroll to see his aura level in the red. "We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a Beowolf, now would we?"

Cardin: argent "Speak for yourself..." He leaves.

Glynda: "Remember everyone! The Vytal Festival is only a few months away it won't be long before students from the other kingdoms start arriving in Vale, so keep practicing!" Team RWBY get very happy. "Those who choose to compete in the combat tournament will be representing all of Vale."

TIME SKIP Y/N POV

We (as in Tanya and Y/N) were sitting in the cafeteria with Teams RWBY and JNPR. Nora was telling some story as Tanya and I were reading up on this worlds latest events.

Tanya: German "The White Fang have been a real problem." I hummed as I took a sip of coffee. "I can see in the past thy got more done with there old leader but now *sigh*."

Blake: "What are you two talking about?" The way she said that.

Tanya: calm tone "I'm just saying that the White Fang got more done under the old leadership." I could see a small smile on Blake's face.

Y/N: calm tone "True as that may be the new leadership has made things worse for the Faunus." Blake's smile dropped. "Although with the group as it is, there will be a small amount of them doing things there own way." As I took a sip of my coffee I saw Blake's bow move. *mind* "Yep, she is a Faunus and a X-White Fang."

Pyrrha: censured tone "Jaune... Are you okay?" I looked at Jaune to see him out of it.

Jaune: "Uh? oh, yaeh! Why?" I took a sip of my coffee and put my scroll down.