Chapter 7: White Fang

PENNY POV

It was a nice sunny day in Vale at a good 25 ° C with a 1 not wind speed. I was told not to get into trouble, I turned a corner to see two girls dressed in military uniforms. I made a quick scan and I could not fined any military that uses that sort. When I got closer to them I heard them speak in a unknown language.

Dark H/C: "Tanya, denkst du, das Vytal-Festival wird gut?" I will try to get as much data on this.

Blond: "Weiß nicht, aber nach dem, was Velvet mir erzählt hat, wird es ein Turnier geben." She looked my way then back to the other girl. "Y/N, das Mädchen in Grün ist nicht normal, was sollen wir tun?" 

The dark haired one looked at me before she waved me over to them.

Penny: happy tone "Salutations!" I gave them a salute. "May I ask to which military you two belong to?"

Dark H/C: "We aren't apart of a military group. May I ask your name?"

Penny: "O my bad. I am Penny Polendina."

Y/N: "I am Y/N von L/N and this is my... friend Tanya van Degurechaff. We are students at Beacon." I ran a quick searched on them and came up with nothing. "Walk with us."

Y/N POV

We walked around for a bit with me and Tanya buying some new cloths and talking to Penny. She came from Atlas, and the way she talks and acts isn't human. We where walking down one of the streets some monkey boy ran past us with two cops on his tail.

???: "Oof." I turned to see Weiss on top of Penny and the rest of team RWBY behind her.

Weiss: "No! He got away!"

Yang: "Uuuhh, Weiss...?" She pointed at Penny who just smiled so Weiss got off of her.

Y/N: "Hey guys what you doing?"

Ruby: "Hello."

Yang: "Are you... okay?"

Penny: "I'm wonderful. Thank you for asking." We all looked at each other.

Tanya: "Penny can you got up please."

Penny: "Okay." She jumped up then faced RWBY. "My name is Penny. It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Ruby: "Hi Penny, I'm Ruby."

Weiss: "I'm Weiss."

Blake: "Blake."

Yang: "Are you sure you didn't hit your head?" Blake hit her on the hip. "Oh, I'm Yang."

Penny: happy tone "It's a pleasure to meet you!" I gave her a pat on the head.

Y/N: "Penny, you all ready said that."

Penny: "So I did!"

Weiss: "Well, sorry for running into you."

Ruby: "Take care, friend!" They stared to walk away.

Y/N: "Well we better get back. Bye Penny."

TIME SKIP

After Tanya and I got back we put our things away then I went for a walk around an I went pass RWBY's room and I hear yelling.

Y/N: sigh "Children the lot off them."

Blake: "Well maybe we were just tired of being pushed around!!" there was a silent in the room then Blake ran out of the room.

Ruby: "Blake! Wait! Come back!" I peered into the room and gave Weiss a glare.

Y/N: "I'll go after her, you deal with her." Ruby nodded and then I took off after Blake.

I followed Blake to the front of the school at the landing pads to see her take off her bow, she has cat ears then I saw the monkey boy from early today.