Kimetsu Gakuen: Chapter 2

Ring Ring Ring

He let out a frustrated groan as the alarm joint me awake. Aimlessly swinging his arm on the table until I make contact with the alarm and turn it off

"It's Monday already....? God dammit...."

After a few more moment on his precious bed, staring at the ceiling while the sunlight start to crawl inside his room. A disappoint and frustrated feeling developed inside his chest, unable to accept that the weekend has gone before he can even realize and make use of it.

He throw himself of the bed, make a bed before taking his school uniform and ready for a painfully long day at school waiting a head.

"What take you so long in the bathroom? Are you perhaps enjoying yourself again~?"

His sister asks him in a teasing tone when she see him walk out of the bathroom, still with his messy hair and messy uniform

She's a dark-haired teenage woman with light skin her hair are still wet and messy, the result of her just finish her bath. Her clothes is nothing but a white over-sized T-shirt and her underwear to cover her... sensitive part. She's leaning against the wall and enjoying her cup of black coffee while looking something on her phone.

"I thought you iron my clothes last night?" He asks while button up his shirt and try to make his shirt less messy, but it was no use so he decides to ignore it, because in his opinion, it doesn't matter that much anyway

"Why should I? You're a high school student now after all, there's no reason for me to iron some adult clothes." She teases again with her own smirk while looking mischievously at her younger brother, waiting for his reaction.

"How much?" He asks in a blank tone while taking a set at the table and eating his breakfast, leftover fried chicken from last night dinner, and he eat it while it still stone cold, not even bother to reheat the food

"What do you mea-" "I ask, how much for you to iron my clothes for me?" He asks again, cutting of the girl words

"You understand matter quickly, Dead eyes-kun, maybe 1 dollar will do the job~" She speak again, unintentionally emphasize his nickname, causing his grow a few tick mark on his forehead while give her a "Seriously?" look

Noticing her brother disapprove look, a laugh escapes her mouth again while covering her mouth with her right hand.

"Don't worry, I'm just teasing you a little~, but my proposal still stands, do you want to accept it?"

".... do you have any idea...how much I can buy with one dollar?"

"No~"

"Me neither, I'm not American. But you get my idea."

"Sorry, that as cheap as I can get, anything lower is unacceptable"

"Fine, you can't do much with one dollar anyway"

An evil smirk appears on her face the moment he said that. Excitedly put her phone on the table, a smuggest of smug expression appear on her face as she rubbed her hand together like those villains in cartoons. At this very moment , he knows he fucked up bad, real bad.

"I didn't say anything about iron all of your clothes for one dollar didn't I~" She speak in a mischievous tone as the boy face grow paler

"No, you can't do tha-" "Oh yes I can" She cuts him off as she bring out her phone again.

"Fine, you can't do much with one dollar anyway"