Chapter 20

My name is Tamanaha Kenshin, I'm 21 years old and come from the frosty land in the north region. 

......

......

......

...... I don't have much to say about myself..... since the only thing I've ever interested in is killing. So yeah, you could tell it's really boring.....

....My life become boring after our master disappear....just sit around and do nothing to pass the day...

Every single day, all 7 of us search for her trace hopelessly from dawn till sunset. And return to each others respective room..... I really miss when we used to gather around, share our days and laugh together, acting freely without a though about the outside word, but that chance since he left, Yukio lock herself in her own room for days, and we start to act cold toward each other.   without even realize, we become stranger that just talk when it necessary. Maybe if I bring our Master back, bring him back..... Can it return to the old days?

The days have pass insipidly. Until the other day...

When I return to our home from another meaningless search, I sit in my own sit, start to slowly enjoying my food while seeing everyone minding their own business, a familiar gloomy atmosphere surround us. Then, I heard Yukio said that she has found our master, it really lighten up my thought, my face crack a smile, something that I haven't do so long. I couldn't help but shout out my excitement but was shortly cut off when the old geezer cut my word with his annoying voice.

We despise him to our core, I despise him to my core, but he's the only one who know how to bring her back to us, we must follow him..... Maybe I'll kill him later when we've finish our job.

It seem like he has appoint me for this job.... Good for me I guess...?

I heard Yukio running up the stairs and slamming the door. She must be the happiest since she was the closest to him. I bet every penny that remain in my empty pocket that she's doing some unholy thing to her sensitive spot while holding their picture.

I quickly finish my turn and return to my room. I grab my sword, the sword that was forged for me, only me, the unique sword that doesn't exist a second copy of it.

"Tomorrow is a long day...."

With that thought, I drift to sleep and prepare for a long day await.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can I borrow you for a moment?"

A feminine voice call me from behind which caught me by surprise. I was putting up my normal clothes and already open the door, ready to leave, Yukio unexpected called out to me. It's been a while since we last talk to each other.

"Sure, what do you need"

"....Whatever you do, don't try to talk with him, he doesn't remember us"

Her face show a little of pain while she said that. Look like after all those years, she still deeply care about him. This make my face crack a little smile.

"Don't worry, I'll bring he back to you"

I said while give her a little head pat before leaving the house, leaving her blush slightly because my words

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's 9 PM now, and I can see a familiar (h/c) hair bastard entering a motel with..... a girl? I will told Yukio about this.....

I slowly pull out my trustworthy grenade out of my pocket, pullout the pin and throw in their room.

Why did I risk my friend life by throwing a grenade at him? Because he can't die because of a few scratch, that's the fact I know too well from living with him...

3, 2, 1

"explosion"

I whisper excitedly while seeing the motel explode in front of my eyes. I pullout my sword while my face show a large smile.

"Now this.... Is a heated reunion, am I right... Yorichii? 

Sorry for not update my stories for so long, I have a lots of test lately so I don't really have time for anything else except for my studies. I'll try to update my stories more often from now since most of our test is finished