Part 2

The movement helped warm the him up more, allowing him to sleep more comfortably. the two slept for what seemed like hours, Karkat sprawled across Dave as he merely held the troll close. He shifted himself a few timed during the nap, causing him to have his face buried into Daves neck, his soft breathes sweeping across his skin, flowing over and gently brushing at him, making his hair flutter slightly. His arms where wrapped around him still, only this time his fingers where digging into the humans neck. His legs where tangled into the others legs still, his left one wrapped around one while the right one was lifted up between the two, his thigh digging in-between Daves legs and curling around the the other leg. His eyes fluttered open and he witnessed the scene before him, shocked at first, but ignored it, pretending to still be sleeping as he laid there, his heart beginning to beat rapidly.

Dave never really moved much in his sleep so his position stayed the same. Only moving when karkat had shifted to a new position but still let his arm lay rested on his back. Dave wasn't easily woken either, he'd have to be dragged off his current sleeping spot to meet the ground before he would actually wake up, not even yelling could wake the blond boy up from his sleep. His mouth was barley open and slightly tilted to the side to let the drool from the cress of his lips travel down his cheek. By the time karkat was awake Dave was still sleeping with new drool starting to come down from the cress of his lip which he always found embarrassing for when he woke up and needed to wipe his own saliva off himself but he never slept around people anyways other than a nap but he purposely never laid down so drool wouldn't have the chance to form if he tilted his head as a freeway to let the drool travel down his face.

Karkat continued watching him sleep. He wasn't intending to come of as creep as he laid there, tangled in with the human, breathing against his neck. He just couldn't stop staring. He felt his heart beat against his chest and he let out a shaky sigh, his breath brushing against Daves neck again. Karkat honestly could not understand his feelings for the human. Sometimes he hinted red while other times he would hint at black, but to no avail, it seemed the human wanted to keep things pale. Either that or he just didn't take notice. The troll took advantage of the situation and slowly began brushing his fingers through the others hair, detangling it. He then noticed the drool going down his chin and took the sleeve of his sweater, wiping it away gently. He smiled slightly and continued to brush his hair, twirling the blonde strands around his fingers every so often, his heart beating faster in fear that he would get caught.

Dave started to mumbled under his breath in his sleep, making his words unable to he understood when his mouth barley opened to let anything out. Dave usually wouldn't sleep for so long but he must have been too comfortable to even let his conscious give him a wake up call as an alert to tell himself that he had been sleeping for too long like it always had. The small touches from karkat's hands only made him move his arms slightly instead of moving his head. After moving his arms at the slightest on karkat's back his eyebrows furrowed as he groaned softly, shutting his eyes even tighter when his head moved to face the seeking instead of looking to the side

Karkat held his breath and froze from the movement, not taking his eyes off him as he he felt Daves hands move against his back. He proceeded to bite his lip as he heard him groan, retreating his hands and sliding them around his waist before laying his head on Daves arm. He closed his eyes and began pretending to sleep, hoping Dave didn't notice and would either wake up and push him away or relax so he could continue doing what he was doing. Honestly, being able to see the humans sleeping face only made the troll find him all that more desirable. He usually wasn't one to pay attention to looks but at this moment, he was very attracted to the human and couldn't lie, he was amazingly sculpted. Karkat wasn't going to suddenly change though and go after Dave for mere looks, oh no. He was looking for a certain something, and truth be told, he had a feeling it could work between them.