Part 4

~~**~~

A few weeks had gone by since the two had gotten together. The two spent quite some time together when they could, that being almost all the time. Karkat was sitting on the human bed that belonged to Dave and was watching human romcoms from his husktop. He had to admit he had to admit that they were pretty good. The titles left it up to your imagination, much to his dismay, but they were good none the less. One movie, one that wasn't really a romcom that kept catching his eye while watching blended, was the perks of being a wallflower. He had no idea what a wall flower was but he was sure watching it would help him find out.

He sat down on the bed after finally putting the movie in and watched the trailers role in, the anticipation killing him to watch the movie. For once they were not together, thus giving Karkat the liberty to do what he usually wouldn't do in the humans presence, relax. He had to be on guard with Dave occasionally because he always made advancements on him like his hand touching his butt or other things. When he wasn't paying attention is usually when it happened.

Elsewhere, Dave was out and about looking for his dear old sister Rose. Though Karkat had mildly gone over quadrants with Dave he was still curious on everything everything called for and meant. He knew quadrants meant four, that was preschool garbage, but he wanted to know more on how requirements are met and what was and wasn't allowed.

He finally arrived to the room Rose was assumed to be in and stood behind her as she sat curled up on a couch reading some book she had found on the bookshelf of the library. He watched her read for a bit, the blond female probably already having noticed his existence, before moving around the arms and hopping right next to her. "Yo Rose, I need to talk to you."

"about what exactly Dave?"

"Troll relationships and shit."

"Oh?"

He takes a seat and relaxes, looking over at her and nods his head. "Yeah like, I have no fucking clue on how or what exactly any of this means despite his repeated explanations with a few insults between."

"Who's repeated explanations?"

Shit, Dave forgot that he had yet to tell anyone about this relationship change of his. He figured Rose would take it lightly what with her relationship with Kanaya, Karkats friend, but it was still going to be shocking news to reveal.

"Karkat."

"Why would Karkat be telling you all this if its not that important to him weather you know or not?"

"Well, me and the little guy are in the red quadrant now I guess. Matesprites I believe. I'm not really sure and I don't actually care." He shrugged and closed his eyes beneath the shades, wondering what the troll was up to.

Rose raised an eyebrow at him and nodded her head, not actually shocked or fazed by the news one bit. " I had suspected that was the case between you two."

"Of course you did."

"Of course I did"

"So, can we get to the fucking nitty gritty of this. I'm missing out on my hella rad cuddle time with mc nubs. "

"Of course. So, what are you curious about exactly?"

"Everything rose."

"Alright, let's get started-"

Karkat had finished the movie within an hour and a half, crying at the end and trying hard to hold in his emotions. He was about to present himself outside the contained walls of his, daves, room and didn't need red tears staining his cheeks before hand. He didn't need a weakness presented by him. He turned everything off and made his way in search of Dave,curious on were the human would be, wondering the halls aimlessly.