Part 5 (lemon)

~**~~

Part 5

Dave gasped from the contact of the trolls lips but smiled none the less, kissing him back as his arms wrapped around his small body and pulling against him so that they were flushed together. His thoughts were scrambled in that moment as it was just him and Karkat that existed.

Karkats small arms wrapped around Dave as well, tilting his head to deepen the kiss, and pushes his body against him. His fangs brush against daves lips, shivering from the kiss, and wraps his legs around his waist, Dave holding the troll up with his arm strength as Karkat assists him by using his leg and arm strength as well.

Dave pushes the trolls body against the wall, their bodies being pushed tighter together as the wall helps hold him up, hips against hips and chest against chest. The cancer troll shivers in appeasement, feeling his bulge wriggle beneath his tight jeans, and opens his mouth hesitantly. Of course the two had been in many worthwhile make out sessions since they had been together but those events never included bodies being pinned against the wall.

Karkats hands slowly ran up daves back, nails grazing over his clothed body as he enjoys the delicacy of the delicious kiss. One hand slowly made its way up and threaded through the humans soft light blond strands of hair, the other hand clutching at his waist as his nails dug into him but by bit. Dave groaned against his lips, licking along the rim of his dark grey lips. His arms rest on either side of Karkats body, a leg pressed against the inner thighs of Karkats leg and his waist and chest pushed against the others to hold him up. He had yet to make anymore sexual advances as he was completely focused on the movement of their lips round one another.

The tension between the two matesprites increased however when the human slid his pink tongue into the cancer trolls mouth and slid over his red one, the two immediately shoving against one another in a fight for dominance, the obvious victor being Dave strider. Their tongues pushed and rubbed viciously against one another as their own reactions were to let out low soft moans.

They pulled back and smiled at one another, Karkat nuzzling his face into daves shoulder, and held each other close. Dave reached up and slowly pet his hair, running his fingers through the tangled black mess, purrs emitting from his throat. They stood there hugging for a few minutes before Karkat spoke. "SO DAVE, WOULD YOU LIKE TO CUDDLE ON YOUR HUMAN BED FOR A BIT?"

"Sure thing nubs. I'm totally fine with cuddling for a bit."

He shrugged and led Karkat back to his room, holding his hand as they walked side by side. It was nice being this close to each other. Karkat could smell Daves human cologne, not really caring much about it anymore, and Dave could smell natural, normal, Karkat scent.

Once entering the room, Dave shut the door and locked it, they jumped into the bed together and cuddled, Karkats back against Daves chest as they curled up together. Dave continued to pet the small trolls hair, the troll continuing to purr, as they rested there enjoying each others warmth and company.

Daves hand slid over the others horn, either by mistake or propose, Karkat felt it and gasped, a sensation running down his spine and to the sheath of his bulge, the organ slowly awakening. He held his breath as Dave continued to pet his hair, not realizing what he had done, and Karkat attempted to relax again. He didn't say anything in fear of ruining the moment but when Daves hand slid over his horn again, he made the mistake of letting out a soft lust filled sigh.

" wow dude, you alright?"

"I-IM FINE NOOKWIFF. ITS NOTHING YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT IF YOU STOP RUNNING YOUR GRUBBY SAUSAGE FINGERS OVER MY HORNS."

His response was rude, but honestly he was scared. If he and Dave got into it at that moment and he disliked the major difference in anatomy, would he leave? He didn't want Dave to get grossed out or anything. He also didn't want to pail if he wasn't ready.