Chapter two

Alexandra Pov

We're walking through the forest

Me:"Do you have a destination or were you just runnung from them?"

Eliza:"A distant relative is living in the Lamisil Republic, directly beside the border of the Favora Kingdom. My father said to head there before he joined my uncle in fighting"

Me:"I'm sorry, they sound like they were nice people"

Eliza:"Yes, they were. Also I'm walking nonstop since we left the temple and not exhausted"

Me:"Your new body has several abilities"

I list all the things wich have changed

Eliza:"Monster detection equipment is used by entrance checks for bigger towns"

Me:"You should be fine as longs as it's not a high level priest that's doing a search for anything demonic"

Eliza:"Okay, by the way how did you die?"

Me:"I was walking to work when I noticed a crowd forming around a man on the ground, I noticed he was injured so I stopped and helped him as best as I could while wating on medical sevices as I work in the medical field"

Eliza:"Medical services?"

Me:"Different world, after doing all I could I noticed that the wound he had was a bullet wound and after asking it came to me that the shooter could be nearby. It could've been survival instinct or my passion to help people, my work could be as minor as patching a wound from falling to something as major as trying to save a person from death who got stuck in between rubble from a burning building. A person with a large coat and boath his hands in his pockets stuck out to me, I stood up and took two steps towards him the he opened his coat with one hand and took out a detonator in his other, he had explosives strapped to himself. He pressed the detonator but as fate would have it he forgot the safety, I ran up to him and pushed him through a missing part of a railing into a river while falling he pressed the detonator and we both died. The god who reincarnated told me that the suicide bomber and me where the only deaths, the injured person survived"

Eliza:"That's tragic. If you would've lived in this world you could've done a lot of good. My mother died because she got sick, nobody cold hea-"

She stops talking and instictivley jumps onto a tree

We both noticed the same thing, a demonic beast. It looks like a giant wolf who was an experiment

Eliza:"A demonic beast, what should I do I can't fight it?!"

Me:"Relax, you're not a human anymore but a demon with a lot of natural strength. We can use it to test one of your abilities"

Eliza:"Which one?"

Me:"Intimidation, only specific beasts or ones under some kind of effect that are weaker than you will attack you when you use intimidation, also beasts that are stronger than you only get enraged by it. This is only what happens for stupid ones, I don't know how it would react if it could think inteligently"

Eliza:"Uncle wish me luck"

She uses it and it starts of weak, the beast turns toward us but stops and slowly backs of after she turns it up. Then it runs away

Me:"Only use the necessary strength as it exhausts you the stronger it is used"

Eliza:"Noted, I could still go on but if we meet other humans I should still act like one so I need to not forget to eat drink and rest at shorter intervals than I can, they could get suspsicious"

Me:"Good idea, as far as I know mentals stress is still as bad as it was before we met so good night. Question can I try to use your body while you sleep?"

Eliza:"Why do you ask, you could just do it whithout me knowing?"

Me:"Old habit, just because I could doesn't mean I should"

Eliza:"Because you asked so nicely yes, but nothing wierd"

Me:"Yes mam"

She closes her eyes and after I made sure she's asleep, I start controlling her body. It feels weird because I am a Scythe and we don't have arms and legs, because I know what it was like having them it's easier to get acustomed. The removal of my muscle memory was good as it would have been harder to learn using a body again, as a signal wich meant right arm up for my old body could have been rotate left foot to the right for her

After some time I can controll her body to the extent I can pose as a human, but the new additions are a still out of reach

Me:"Training regularly on how to use her body should do the trick, maybe we could train together: she tells me how to use magic, while I tell her as good as I can how her new body works"

After a lot of training I lay her down where she was when I started and close my eyes, even tho I'm a Scythe I still need some mental rest

We should reach a moderate sized town tomorrow if the map we "borrowed" is right

To be continued............................