Chapter four

(Guild ranks: Beginner, Rookie, Aprentice, Master, Advanced, Gold, Adamantite, Legendary)

(A picture has been added for the decsription of the artifact)

Alexandra Pov

Me:*Goddmorning sunsshine!*

Elisabeth:*Just let me sleep in"

Me:*I already did, it's lunchtime*

Elisa:*Why didn't you wake me up?*

Me:*I tried but a telepathic scream isn't as effective as a real one, and controlling your body to do something wich can wake you up wouldn't work as when I'm in control all sensed get cut of from you but I can restore them as I wish but this doesn't work for someone unresponsive, so pouring cold water over your face would've only woken me up more*

Elisa:*Okay okay, what do you want to do today. The rank up test is tommorow, we could try another quest but the one from yesterday was the best one that fit our criteria and I don't think any other fitting ones are going to appear in this town suddenly*

Me:*First some Brunch then we could look at the guild, maybe find a party as we still need one if we want to participate at rookie level*

Elisa:*After that we could see if any shops have anything useful*

Me:*So lets go*

She dresse dress, goes downstairs and eats. After that she heads to the guild building, as expected no new good quests appeared

Me:*Lets go to the bar and look for a party, maybe drink something to not be to suspicious*

Elisa:*Drinking something could cloud my judgement*

Me:*Yeah no, it would take a poison wich could do harm to a dragon to affect you so normal alcohol has no effect on you, you could outdrink anyone*

She gets a mug of ale, sits down, drinks it and looks at the people present

Random Aventurer 1:"Hey beutiful lady what are you doing her?"

Elisa:"Drinking a mug in peace, the last part not any more"

RA1:"A foul mouth"

RA2:"Want to join us?"

Elisa:"No"

RA2:"Comon, we know how to treat a lady"

RA3:"Just leave her be, she as she told you has no interest"

RA1:"And what do you have to say?"

RA2:"Yeah right"

RA4:"You two idiots he's Gold ranked, come back here or he's probably going to knock you out"

RA1:"Okay boss"

RA3:"Would you mind if me and my team is joining you at the table?"

Elisa:"If you are not as them then yes"

Ra3:"Hey guys come here"

He tells that to a group of five, they come to our table with their own mugs

Ra3:"Let me introduce myself, I'm Drauvauk Megithye and I'm the leader of my party"

(Thank you fantasynamegerators.com for the names, I may use random name generators from now on for people names)

Elisa:"Excipal Sternemann, thank your for dealing with them, I could've handled them myself but it could've caused a scene"

DM:"No problem" (Pun not intended)