Chapter three

(To make it easier to distiguish between telepatic comunication and audial Tele is marked with** instead of "". When it's just the two it's not important but talking to yourself in a town might make you sound like a crazy person. Also if I write a sentence that's intended to be tele but I still use "" that's just because I got used to "")

Elizabeth Pov

I stop running at an inhuman pace after we reached a road, I walk on it for 25 min and then see the town. It's moderatly sized, has a wooden palisade, is big enough for an Pirker + Pfeiffer guild (The Adventurers guild, the name comes from a 20cm ruler)

I stop at the end of the three person queue

Guard:"Do you have anykind of Identification on you?"

Me:"Yes"

I give him a guild card with false info that was prepared in advance for emergencys

Guard:"Excipal Sternemann, beginner rank adventurer. Any particular reason for traveling here?"

 Any particular reason for traveling here?"

(Gaub Röhm Sternemann, have a ballpoint pen from them

(Gaub Röhm Sternemann, have a ballpoint pen from them. Also the Lamisil Republic from last chapter was named after a tube against Athlete's foot)

Me:"Passing through, on my way to relatives"

Guard:"Okay you can pass through"

Alex:*So what do you plan to do?*

Me:*Go to the Guild and look for quests wich take us closer to our goal or short easy ones for a bit of money, I do have a bit from myself and the mercenarys, but how long can that last*

Alex:*Looking for an inn is also an idea*

Me:*That I do after the guild visit"

I walk to the guild and enter, It's nothing special, small bar and a quest board

There aren't many people in here, there's the one receptionist and seven in the bar

I look at the quests, most of them are low level ones as there's nothing special in the area