Forgetting You 12.9

Together, they hobble over to the house—Chan doing most of the work as Minho's struggling to even keep his balance

Together, they hobble over to the house—Chan doing most of the work as Minho's struggling to even keep his balance. He also has no shoes on which doesn't help. Once inside Chan takes Minho over to the stairs and gently sets him down on the bottom set. Chan can see into the living room from where he is and calls out to San.

"Yea—ooh." San lowers his voice when he sees the state of the others' jeans. "Okay, um... right. If you go upstairs, there is a spare room with an on-suite opposite my room. I wasn't going to let anyone use it, but clearly you guys do. Do you want any help?" San turns to Chan to say the last part.

Chan looks at Minho who's resting his head against the wall. "If you could just help me get him upstairs. After that I'll be fine on my own. Also, do you have any clothes we could borrow?"

"Mate, you don't need to ask twice. I was the one that left you with someone you don't know so I could drink more. If anything, I should be the one getting Minho sorted out." San feels selfish for leaving Minho. He didn't know what would happen to his friend and chose his own enjoyment over it.

San and Chan work together to get Minho up the stairs. Minho is still awake but his body feels too heavy to lift any muscles. "I-I'm sorry." He says once they get into the bedroom.

"It's okay. Just don't take drinks from strangers again." San replies as he lowers the toilet seat for Minho to sit on.

"I'm sorry." Minho repeats, this time looking at Chan.

"It's okay." Chan laughs before turning to San. "I think I've got it from here. If you could grab some clothes for me, and maybe a bottle or two of water? He's going to start feeling dehydrated soon."

"Sure thing." San jogs away to his room across the hall.

"Right." Chan sighs to himself as he thinks of what to. He could just change Minho out of his clothes and leave it at that, but a part of him says he should clean Minho properly.

San is quick to return with the clothes. "I've got two pairs of joggers and tees for you. Also some underwear—that I've never worn!" He says, making sure to point out that the underwear is fresh, as he puts them on top of the bed. "Should I get any aspirin too?"

"Err... not sure if he'll need it but yeah. Guess it's better to have it on hand." Chan turns the shower on once San leaves. He changes the temperature till it feels good enough that it won't freeze or burn Minho's skin. Scratching the back of his neck, Chan tries to decide what will be the best way to strip Minho without it seeming inappropriate. "Minho?" He calls the other's name to see how responsive they are.

"Yeah?..." Minho replies, looking at Chan with drowsy eyes.

"Do you think you can have a shower by yourself or do you need help?" Chan prays that Minho can do it himself, but he's also not comfortable leaving Minho alone.

Minho goes silent for a moment as his head slowly bops. "I can do it myself." He says smiling and without missing a beat, Minho pulls his shirt over his head when his arms get caught. "Um..." Minho tries to laugh, though at this point he's struggling.

"Channie, help, please." He whispers after he stops moving to not stretch out his shirt more than he already has.

"F-" Chan almost swears as he laughs at Minho's cuteness. "Come here." He says and Minho leans forwards. "Arms straight." He adds and Minho does so. Within less than a second Chan pulls the shirt off and frees Minho.

"Thank you." Minho smiles, oblivious to the fact that he's now half naked in front of the person he asked to kiss about five minutes ago.

"No worries. Do you need any more help?" Chan questions as he's now a lot more hesitant to leave Minho alone. Thinking that maybe Minho could shower himself, but he'll leave the bathroom door open slightly as he waits in the bedroom, so if Minho does need any help he can shout.

"Yes please, Channie." How Minho knows that nickname, Chan is still unsure about, but it makes him weak—Chan has to help, he can't oppose Minho's plea.