I Wanted HER! STORY!!?

I needed you but you were too busy pursuing your revenge to realize that there was someone out there that didn't fear you but loved you

You were broken and hurt because of losing you first love .

I was completely shattered seeing how you turned out because of losing your first love .

I was out there too but the darkness had gotten to you but that didn't stop me from meeting you that night at your ball.

The moment I set my eyes on you I immediately said I wanted YOU!.

I kept telling myself I wanted YOU , I wanted YOU and every time I thought that finally you were going to be MINE but I never reached that part and it broke my heart into pieces and I always asked myself why can't I just walk towards you and have you rip out my heart crushing IT cuz I couldn't bear it anymore.

When I was completely completely broken I felt lonely so I did the  unthinkable.

I split myself because I couldn't bear it if I couldn't have YOU 💔.

So I traveled all the realms trying to feel again but no one could make me feel the way YOU did.

ME and MYSELF befriended the person you wanted to destroy.

Even after you finally got your revenge I never forgot you I still wanted YOU.

I needed you so so much but you were too busy pursuing your revenge.

We saw each other again after a very long time but you barely remembered me which broke me even further.

My half encouraged me to continue she was my strength and she was right I always listened to her after all she was me we were there for each other since we couldn't have the person we wanted for a very long time.

I can't believe it's been all these years I can't believe I've cried all these tears it's been a long long time ago I'm happy that you're happy but it breaks my heart that it's not me that makes you happy you found someone new I just wish that it was ME! 😭

I tried to be happy but it's just so hard sometimes all it took was our first meeting that time at your ball.

I WILL LOVE YOU FOR ETERNITY!!!!

Your Love Is All I seek.

My chest tightens aching for you to notice me .

My heart hurts with love and care for you.

The love I have for you tortures me everyday.

Your constantly on my mind. 

It's self-destructive to love someone who doesn't love you back.

My half keeps  reminding me to never give up that someday she will be OURS and will be HERS it just not the right time.

I miss her even though I know I never cross her mind...

Tell me what you think of this  should I turn into a story.....?