Should i give up or Not

Haven't I been patient long enough tell me should I give up or not what's the point when I first confessed my feelings for you, you you harshly rejected me so tell me why is it that you're suddenly noticing me the moment I start giving up? Don't you think it's tortured me long enough how many times that I show you someone did love you but you were so busy trying to destroy someone for what you were slowly pushing away the last person who loved you.....

I knew deep down you didn't want the person to hate you so you clung  onto the person no matter how many times you pained them tortured them when they wanted to leave they couldn't resist to leave you with words you said and the look you gave them they stayed no matter how many times you didn't want that person to leave you that person was the last thing you clung on to with your darkened heart and  because of that person in your heart wasn't fully darkened so you clung  on to that person tightly Never Letting Go but did you really really want that person you were using and manipulating that person cuz you didn't want to lose the Love in inside your heart that remained. Slowly by slowly the person was thinking of giving up since they knew you didn't really reciprocate their feelings . So when they finally gave someone a chance you finally noticed them wanting them back.