I'd rather go blind

I'd rather go blind than to see you leave me.
Something deep down told me to cry .
I love you so much so I'd rather go blind. 

I just wanted you only you but I guess it was too late you're in another's arms while I'm in the background with a broken heart losing hope Slowly by slowly I can't bear to lose you.

I keep telling myself I'd rather go blind over and over and over because I have lost you and I'm slowly losing myself.

But something deep down keeps telling me not to lose myself but how can I not lose myself especially when I see you everyday in another's arms.

My loved ones keep telling me not to give up maybe someone else out there could fix my shattered heart.

Maybe just maybe there's someone out there that can fix my broken heart.
I was too late to tell you my feelings again.
what do you mean again my friend's asked ? long ago I confessed my feelings to that person. And what happened? asked my friends , That person harshly rejected me I told my friends they gasped in surprise.

Now you see why I was afraid to confess my feelings for that person again I didn't want to be heartbroken like before if it happened the second time I don't think any of you would help me get back to the fun person I am today.
No one not even myself would want to put the walls around my heart I would be worse than the Dark One I would be worse than the Evil Queen so I kept quiet and let someone else be their happy ending.

But what about you asked friends what do you mean I asked them back don't you deserve a happy ending too one of my friends asked me?

I guess but you know my past relationships didn't go very well so how can I have it a happy ending as well if none of my past relationships worked I told them and they sighed with frown faces. Don't frown my friends like you said earlier maybe there is someone out there that can make me happy correct well that lifted their spirit thank God I said to myself...