Bio: The so cute but so mean Gal.

Name: Mera

Prefers to go by: Mery

Known in Hidden City as: The Daughter of the Night or Night Daughter

Age: 14

Sexuality: bisexual

Height: 5 foot 2

What is she?: She is assumed to be some kind of Yokai but even the Yokai of Hidden City doesn't know what she is. She seems to know what she is but she doesn't ever tell anyone what she is because " What's the fun in that? "

Personality: Mery is often seen as feral and incapable of emotions but she's actually a lot like Donnie. She's also mischievous, hot tempered, and can be a nice and caring person but due to her childhood in the Hidden City she doesn't show it towards others much. She's also very much cat like.

Childhood: Mery's childhood was very much like Hamato Yoshi's but Mery didn't have any other family members that she knew of to take care of her or help her with the grief of her mother's death which made her to who she is.

-Yokai looks-

Body: She looks like a cat Yokai but she has two wings on her back and she has jaguar spots, as her ears are long like a rabbits

Fur Color: white with a blue tint, a red tuff of fur on her head that looks like a side bang, and light gray gray markings.

How soft is Mery's fur?: It's as soft as a bunny's fur.

Wings: She has retractable owl like wings.

How are her wings retractable?: Like Stitch.

- Human looks-

Hair color: red

Hair length: to her shoulders

Hair style: Down, sometimes Mikey or April puts her hair in a small ponytail whenever they get the chance.

Hair texture: soft 

Eye color: bright blue

Skin tone: pale with light freckles

Skin texture: soft with a few scars

Body type: Somewhat thin but curvy

Clothes: she used to ripped up ragged rogue outfit but after she was taken in by Splinter and the turtles, she began to wear soft sweaters, yoga pants, and flat shoes with socks, which Mery had stolen while April had taken her to the mall to get clothes legally.

Glasses or no glasses?: Mery only found out that she needed glasses after meeting the turtles and April when they noticed that Mery had trouble with seeing things from far away. Mery was given one of April's old pair of glasses sense their eye sight was pretty much the same.

- abilities and others-

Abilities: Mery can natural change between her human form and Yokai form with ease. She's a professional theif and is surprisingly good with tech and machinery. She can levitate objects. She's able to blend perfectly in the shadows even in her Yokai form despite her white fur. She also has heightened agility, heightened senses, and night vision.

Talents: She's been a good singer she was a child but she only sings at whenever she's upset and can't sleep.

Family: Unnamed mother ( deceased ), Unknown Yokai Father ( Unknown for now ), three half sisters ( Will be introduced later in the story )

Love interest: Donnie ( a/n: don't judge. He's adorable. )

Mery's head cannon voice: Luna from mlp

What Mery sounded like when she was a kid: Bingo from Bluey

____________________________________________________________________________

And that's it for the Bio, I hope you like it

What do you think of Mery so far? Are you excited to see how she will interact with the Mad Dogs?

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜