Chapter 1: Mystic Mayhem

The chapter opens on the city; a crowded sidewalk. A small, doglike creature and a short red head wearing a ripped rogue outfit were racing through the pedestrians.

Pedestrians: Hey! Huh? What the- easy there! Come on!

Chasing the two are two big, hulking men carrying tiny dogs in what looked to be baby carriers, who shove pedestrians out of the way.

Mery: ( whisper shouts to the creature: ) Small paws, you slow them down and hide in a shadowy area so I can find you. Mery's going night child!

The creature nods at Mery and as Mery blended herself within the shadows to trick the two men chasing them into thinking she escaped, the creature knocks a bunch of flags to the ground. Mery managed to get ahead of the men and the creature, not paying attention what was happening behind her but she was still making sure that she wasn't getting too far away from the creature.

Cut scene to rooftop, where a party is taking place. A man tosses briefcase full of money onto a table in front of a rich man, who laughs. Above and behind them, atop of roof spire, are four figures. They leap, all landing on a building ledge. One shoots cable across to metal beam on a building on the other side of  the rich man's party. The purple figure attaches the other end of the cable to the wall next to him.

Red figure: ( into communicator: ) Yellow submarine, are we clear?

Female: ( off screen: )  Affirmative, Red Rover. 

Red figure: Copy. ( Turns to his brothers ) Right, boys, it's go time.

All four of them clamped to the cable and begin sliding across. Below them, the rich man is still laughing. The leader holds up his hand as a signal. There is a screeching sound, but all four glide right over the party. They approach a building next to it that had a pool, and the leader points down. They all jump from the cable. Then from the shadows reveal four mutant turtles.

Leonardo: Cow-

Michelangelo: A-

Donatello: Bun-

Raphael: Ga!

All four turtles: Cannonball!

They land in the pool. The water flies up in a huge jet. April yells triumphantly and holds her phone out only to be drenched in water.

April: Woohoo!

All four of the turtles were dancing and whooping in the now empty pool.

Mikey: Ha! You must be this rad to ride that ride.

Donnie: Well, based on our velocity and entry angle... I concur. We rad.

April: You guys crushed it. Gimme five!

The turtles then leaped out of the pool to join her.

April: or three.

Raph: Couldn't have done it without you, April. Our girl with the plan.

Leo: And keys to the roof.

Mikey: Let's go bungee dunk on the hoops at Rucker Park.