Prologue: The Daughter of the Night

( Four years ago, In Hidden City )

A young cat Yokai with beautiful pearly white fur, sparkling blue eyes, and a huge burn scar on the right side of her face was running from two dragon Yokai with a cat Yokai child with owl wings, bundled up in a towel in her arms. She then ran into an alleyway and placed her daughter in a cardboard box behind a dumpster.

Mera's mother: Mera, stay here.

Mera: Mama, where are you going? ( She asked with fear )

Mera's mother: ( kissed Mera on her forehead with tears in her eyes ) I love you, my moonbeam...

Mera watched as her mother ran out of the alleyway, catching the two dragon Yokai's attention and lead them away from where Mera was hiding. Mera climbed out of the box and was about to ran out of the alleyway but she froze in place when she heard her mother's scream of pain then it became silent. Mera fell to her knees with tears in her eyes.

Mera: Mama...

Then the two dragon Yokais found her, the one with straight white hair, cyan eyes, and red scales with an orange underside was holding a katana with a red liquid on it. Before any of the two Yokai dragons could speak or react, Mera let out a scream of anger as she pounced at the one holding the katana, she scratched his left eye out giving him a wound that will become a scar. Mera then opened her wings and flew away, she soon found a place to hide that had a mirror. Mera looked at her reflection in the mirror before she starts lashing out, breaking the mirror and leaving scratch marks on anything that was near her.

Mera: ( stops and looks at her reflection in a mirror glass shard, she then glared at her reflection ) They want a monster... They'll get one. ( She said with anger and sorrow in her eyes )

Mera then glanced at the camera with a cold glare before she lashed her claws at it, leaving claw marks on the screen before everything turned black.

____________________________________________________________________________

That's the prologue, I hope you like it

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜