Love From Red John~Overview and Disclaimer

~Overview~

Patrick Jane and Teresa Lisbon both work at the CBI. They see each other all day, everyday and they both know, that with time their friendship will become stronger. They're each a little bit in love with the other, but neither of them realise how deep down you have to search to find the passion and care they both share for one another. Lisbon doesn't know how Jane undertakes the task of expressing his love and even his tuned senses are unable to see the truth that is staring him in the face. When Lisbon starts to fall apart, however, Jane's the only one left to piece her together again... One tiny piece at a time...

I do not own any of the characters in this book. I don't wish to offend anyone by using them.

... But I'm going to anyway.

~Author's Note~

Okay, so this is my first EVER author's note, how exciting! I just wanted to say that this can potentially involve some disgusting parts, but I don't go into detail(I don't do sick/vomit. That's the disgusting part). But there is a lot of banter between the two main characters. Like we see in the show, just about... 10000000 times more of it!!!! I wish to upload every Saturday, however, I may not be able to due to some sort of... Dilemma!

Also, I can't write disclaimers so I apologise for the not so brilliant one up there!!!! :) okay, happy reading!