Opening notes

❈❈❈

"in dizzying memories that feel like dreams.

the rain pours whilst i dance alone.

its beautiful, isn't it?

when this mist clears i will run toward you on drenched feet.

give me a hug then."

- still with you

Jeon Jungkook is an art student with a deadline cuffing his hands together. But a gigantic, heady wall (also known as art block) stands in his way. He is in desperate search for the saturated and hopeful inspiration he needs to complete his final project. Right now, he is drawing a very dull blank.

Kim Taehyung is a photography student with a family relying heavily on him but youthful and naive dreams of one day snapping the Effiel Tower. He is currently on the hunt for a handsome model to blow his professor away and thereby win himself a fully paid term to the prestigious French school of his deepest dellusions.

They meet through their mutual, depending on who you asked, friend/menace Park Jimin and are made aware of each other's situation.

Helping each other out seems the natural turn of events. Falling in love does not.

"when will it be?

if i see you again

i will look into your eyes

and say: i missed you."

❈❈❈

Warning! This story is by no means made to slander the members of BTS. This is NOT an actual representation of them and their friends/family. Please do not read if you cannot handle heavy or mature topics like death and sex. This story is 12+ You have been warned.

This story is based off of the song still with you by Jungkook (obviously.) Go listen to it if you haven't already since you'll need the context/vibe. I seriously love this song so, so much and I hope you all can see that love come through in this story.

Side ships: Yoonmin, Namjin.

Started: 24/11/22
Finished: ??

🥇: 1st place winner in the SINGULARITY AWARDS btsxbts category!

Enjoy!!