- |BEDTIME & REGIMENTS|-

Arriving at his decided destination Rayem dug his heels into the carpet with such speed it caused me to run up the back of him. I recognised the familiar white rim bordered doors.

How could I not? It was my room. I stood in protest at the foot of my door not wanting to bid my brother good night. Ray stood for a moment and for a split second I could almost physically see a light bulb appear above his head causing me to squint my eyes in suspicion. Within a split second my trusty book was ripped from my grasp and thrown into my room. I frown watching it thump to the ground.

You poor thing, another show of abuse to my beloved book. Was he expecting me to fetch it? What an idiot Ray was, I'm not a dog. I bent down to pick it up dusting off the imaginary dirt from its covers.

As I turn around to give the book abuser a piece of my mind the door slams in my face. I guess I did fetch. Who's the idiot now?

The thought pondered in my mind for a second. Should I open this door and give Ray what for? A good piece of my mind. Let him know who's boss! and for a split second I was ready to do so but after realising I was still standing half way across my room with my precious book in hand, it occurred to me. My bed is closer.

Giving a nice little run up I jumped high enough I create a plop sound when landing on the soft cushioned bedding.

Kicking my leather braided sandals off onto the floor below, I curled up into my calming, warm deep purple durvet, softer than marshmallows and baby duck fluff. Leaning back on the countless amounts of pillows I brought the book back to my lap.

I tugged lightly aww the thin wispy piece of paper of whatever scrap paper I had declared my bookmark for the time being. The pages fell, bending perfectly to the page I needed due to the incessant creases in the spine of the book.

My eyes skimmed over the words ahead of me but the sentences went comprehending. My mind wasn't focused enough to engage in the story. Something else was bothering me too much. I looked up and the simple sight clicked everything into place.

A dress, more specifically my dress for the Meladonia. A dark seeded royal purple, floor length dress white white specks at the bottom that slowly, as eyes drifted up on the dress — turned into swirls of white and lilac till it was met with a white diamond encrusted neck nine. Purple and white, the colours of my powers.

Just another reminder of the probably disastrous event that was to unfold tomorrow. I'm fairly certain lovely conniving parents have something planned. Some evil plan to fuck the Rodeos over. Excuse my French.

I didn't mind though, the Rodeos were a bunch of cocky, spoiled powerless peacocks, who loved to think they were higher than us all because they had something we didn't have morals. I have morals I just choose not to use them.

A surge of energy pulsed through the tips of my fingers. I flicked my wrist allowing the power to leave my tips and exel through the air, causing the dulled lights to flicker.

Sometimes I could control my powers based around my emotions, and sometimes my emotions could drive my powers to control me. I am still technically in training, so is Atlas.

We normally have a strict schedule we follow every second day. Printed on a pamphlet weekly, unless there are changes and those come on little side notes pinned to the leaf.

The pamphlet sits on my dresser table, I don't bother looking at it, they rarely change. Bring my my back to reality I hadn't realised the giant wave of tiredness that has hit me. Within a moment my head hit the pillow and my eyelids become heavy sandbags. Dragging me down into the land of dreams, or nightmares. We'll see...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Weekly Regiment

Monday:
9:00 ~ 9:45 - Breakfast
10:00~11:00 - spell's & incantations
11:15 - 12:15 - education
12:30 - 13:00 - Lunch
13:15 ~ 15:00 - Training
~-~-~
Wednesday :
9:00 ~ 9:45 - Breakfast
10:00~11:00 - ability assessments
11:15 - 12:15 - education
12:30 - 13:00 - Lunch
13:15 ~ 15:00 - Training
~-~-~
Friday:
9:00 ~ 9:45 - Breakfast
10:00~11:00 -spell's & incantations
11:15 - 12:15 - training
12:30 - 13:00 - Lunch
13:15 ~ 15:00 - Training
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~