Lucachapter 1

hey guys:") this is my first story. there might be a couple of mistakes, but oh well. 😁✊

anyways there will be lucachapters- not chapters.

lucachapters. So enjoy😊

*

Dad: "Well that was fun."

Bruce(Dad's friend): " Yeah Leo, we should do it again sometime."

Dad(Leonardo): " See you soon, pal."

Leonardo gets into his Jeep and drives back home. When he enters the house, he was greeted by his Wife, and 5 children.

Brenda: "Hey Dad."

Leo is silent.

Brenda: "Dad? I'm talking here."

Leo still doesn't say a word.

Brenda: "HELLO?"

Leonardo faces Brenda and slaps her.

Brenda is the eldest of all 5. She's a teenager, 18. Even though she's quite young, she has quite an attitude.

Brenda: "What the fuck has that for?"

Mom(Daren): "Brenda! Attitude young lady."

Brenda: "I'm sorry. But Leo can't do that."

Daren: "Honey, he's your dad, you cant call him on a first name basis."

Brenda: "He's not my dad. He's Beatrice's, and Anna's, and Jess's, and Emily's dad but not mine, and I will never be his daughter. Think about it, how can I be a daughter of a fag?"

Daren: "Brenda!"

Leo: "No, she's right how can she be a daughter of a faggot? Brenda, I think she's ashamed of being your daughter."

Brenda: "Um.. Excuse me Mr. I'm Better Than Everyone Else."

Daren: "Leonardo Max Gregorio, how dare you accuse me of such a title."

Brenda storms to her room. She might have mistaken back there but she is right. Leo is not her dad. He's the father of her siblings, but not hers. Daren got married to another man before Leo and had Brenda, problems later, they were divorced and then Daren got married to Leo. Brenda knew nothing of what was going on with Leo, but she knew one thing. He was drunk.

*

It's Sunday morning. Brenda, 18, Beatrice, 16, Emily, 11, Anna, 10, Jessica, 10, were all awake by 10 am. Brenda's to be at her friends house by 11:30 to tutor him for their test tomorrow, Beatrice at the park for the annual paintball contest, Anna and Jess ( the twins ) at the healthy reading club 4 blocks away from the park, and Emily is to be going out with her mom shopping and Leo is going 'working' aka the bar with Bruce and 2 strippers of their own, of course, this Daren has no idea about.

Everyone gets in the car and everything goes as planned. Until, Brenda's friend isn't home, Beatrice missed the event, Anna and Jessica were kicked out, and Emily and Daren were imported out of the mall. They all lost contact of each other because they had no phones. Luckily, this isn't the first time this happened, they would've agreed to if they were lost to go meet at a specific place. The ranch which is 2 blocks away from the bar Bruce and Leo are at.

So all the kids were there except Brenda, she was just about to leave when her friend, Jack, showed up. So like planned for her, she tutored him and then they were done in 2 hours. Her mom called Jack house phone.

Daren: "Hello Jake, is Brenda there?"

Jack: "Yeah, do you want me to put her on the phone?"

Daren: "Yes, please."