Stop

U.P p.o.v:

"No son, don't do that Kian. I taught you better."

"Son?"

"Oh Jake your finally conscious."

"Dad, let me go."

I was tied up hardcore to the metal chair, squeezing my buttcheeks and possibly inflating it.

"No Jake that's not how we talk to your father now is it?"

"Legally you're not."

"What have you done you foolish child?"

"Mom is my rightful adult."

"With the government and law?"

"Yes."

My dad, step-dad, aka Josh, married my mom a couple of years ago. What he's doing in my life after 11 years of abandonment and leaving my mom and me in the dump with no money or food, fuck without even a goodbye, I have no idea.

"Oh son, then you're here illegally and by law, I'm kidnapping you. How funny is this?"

"Hilarious", I said with a cold look in my eyes and no humour in my voice.

"Jake?"

I recognised that voice, I would recognise it anywhere. And man, oh fuck how I loved the sound of her voice.

"BREE?"

"Jake what's going on, I'm really scared. Please help me. Will I die?"

"No baby girl I won't allow it."

"Sleeping beauty is finally conscious."

A person is talking in the dark, it wasn't my dad as he was standing in front of me, everything visible to me. I know that person. I can never forget the way her curls fall perfectly down the back and the way her shorts clung onto her shirt and the way her bra..Wait what?

"You've been working with him?", stressing the word 'him'.

"All along."

"How can you?", said Bree.

"It was almost as easy as when I broke you guys up."

"You did WHAT?", I was infuriated now.

"Jake, oh honey."

"BRENDA, SNAP OUT OF IT. YOUR HELOCINATED."

"Jake..", she said with a sigh.

"Where's your shirt?", I said, my voice hitching in my throat as she came closer.

"I thought you'd like me better like this."

**

Edgar's p.o.v:

"Hey man, do you know where Bree is?", said Troy.

Troy is a short fellow, with thick eyebrows and a look of his own around here.

"Naw. Have you?"

"No."

We were interrupted by the soothing voice of my lover.

"Hey babe", she said as she planted a kiss on my lips.

"Hey."

"Where is everyone today? Brenda, Bree, oh for fucks sake even Jake isn't here."

Jake is the only one at school with a perfect record, he has never had a detention, nor has he ever missed school. Me and Kian on the other hand, detention is our home, coming to school is rare, we still don't know how we haven't gone to his head and broke him. We have been friends since pre-school, and now we're seniors. I still remember the day we all met, it was a Friday night and we were at the park, I remember there was someone there too, she was watching over us. I would say she was about 6 and she looked so much like the model Acacia Brinley, what's fishy about this is I have a friend that is the exact replica of her. Brenda. She was Jake's girlfriend. They would sleep next to each other, kiss, oh for the love of God, they would even make out, and when they were alone he would even try to seduce her by touching and squeezing her flat chest and clean vagina. Jake was 8, so he knew a little bit about how this works, sometimes when they were having sleepovers he would undress her and they would sleep naked and she would sleep on top of him while making out. Then once we were all coincidently at the park and I stepped on dog poo and tried to take it off and I wasn't paying attention tripped and resulted in me and Kian to fall, we were best friends ever since. Then we would always see Jake and Brenda at the park so we would always talk. That's how we all met at the age of 6-7.

WTF.

IS THAT HER?

"Brenda, is that you?"

"Yeah! Haha, why wouldn't it be me?"

"Where the fuck is Brenda?"

"She's with the boss."

"Fuck."

-Phone rings-

"Listen here you punk-"

"No you listen to me you fucker. You are messing up my life, including my friend's life. I am so done with you."

"Ed, your smarter than that. Don't let that stupid girl get to your head."

"She's not stupid."

"You are well known with the consequences when you leave from under my wing."

"Fuck you."

-Hangs up-

Kian's p.o.v:

"Josh-"

"Dad."

"Dad, we've been here for 4 days, let us go."

Me and 'Dad' were in a room that literally looked like a captive cell that not even Sylvester Stallone could be able to escape from in the Escape Plan.

"I'll only let you go to school, eat, then you come back here. Kian you know what happens to people who disobey me, don't be a disobedient person, you were raised better than that."

"Deal."

Jake's p.o.v:

"Please let Bree go and double the trouble on me."

"Jake I can't do that, especially you should be fully known this shit", her voice was cold, rough, ruthless, its like she would crush me under her foot and not look back.

"But-"

"Okay, I'll only let us go to school; Kian'll be there at all times-"

"KIAN'S IN ON THIS TOO?"

"Hahah. Everyone is, we have to protect you anyways."

"Protect me from what? The beast I need protecting from is right down that hall."

"Jake", she sighed, "Don't make this hard for me."

"But.. Bren.. I honestly truly love you and right now, like this I'm feeling so turned on and extremely happy cupid decided to struck me to be in love with you. Not anyone else. I'm sorry Bree, but I've never felt the way I love Brenda with anyone."

"I get it", Bree said with her head down.

"Jake..", she said my name in the sweetest voice ever, there's the Brenda I knew and more importantly the one I fell in love with, "prove that you love me."

"How?"

Tears started to form in her eyes but dried up quickly and came the ferocious Brenda, "Kill her."

"I'll do anything for you."

"JAKE, NO BABY PLEASE DON'T DO THIS, I STILL LOVE YOU.", her pleading eyes were sad to look at, too bad that I didn't care.

"You already fucking heard me, and if you didn't then I'll increase your life-span a bit more for you to cope with", I shot her in the stomache with the gun Bren handed me, "now you'll bleed to death, which will be both painful yet long enough for you to understand that I love Brenda."

"Okay, that'll do. I am so proud of you Brenda", Josh chuckles, "you broke him."

"Thanks boss."

"Now Dad, if you'll excuse us. Me, Kian, and Brenda would like to leave."

"Go for it son, all of you have completed your assigned missions, and even extra more. I'll send you the money separately, not all in, as it is a big amount. I hope you kids succeed in life and have all the happiness you can get Jake. Edgar come escort them."

As Ed was escorting us, "Yo Jake bro, this weekend?"

"You got it bro."