Lucachapter 2

Jake's point of view:

She left class. Whats happening? Why did she leave class? Why did she have a blank face as she left?

I have so many questions and no source of answers whatsoever.

I had so many questions until a loud thud came from outside, I immediately jumped up from my seat and sprinted out of class.

My heart nearly sprang out of my chest. She lay peacefully on the ground but she wasnt. I immediately called 911 and waited with her. My girlfriend, Bree, came into sight and she was shocked when she saw the sight infront of her, she then covered up her emotions with her usual gorgeous but unreadable face.

"Hey babe, everything alright?" she said.

"Does everything fucking look 'alright' to you?" I said angrily.

She hesitated, not knowing what to say. Bree, short for Breana, was a gorgeous, short, brunette. She was so petite and in everyone's eyes she was just a bitch cheerleader but to me, she was my world. Yes, she's on the cheer team, she wasn't as good as Brenda tho, no one was.

Bree: "Should I call 911?"

"I already fucking called their fucking services."

As if on queue, there was sirens outside and nurses barged in, carrying her to put her on the bed and taking her back to the hospital. I was about to go on the ambulance until..

Some nurse: "I'm sorry, only family members are allowed. Are you related to her?"

I swallowed hard, "I'm her boyfriend."

I can see Bree give me daggers from the side of my eye and immediately felt guilty. I shot her an apologetic smile as I climbed onto the ambulance.

**

I am currently waiting in the waiting room. It's been 4 hours since she's been in the surgery room. Her mother had no idea she was in the hospital, as I was her emergency contact.

A doctor came out and as if a reflex, shot up off my chair and looked at him as if to look for comfort.

Doctor: "She made it."

I instantly relaxed.

"When is she going to leave?"

Doctor: "Tomorrow. There was nothing wrong with her anyways, she was only drugged, although if your call was a minute late, she would have died."

"Oh thank god. Can I see her?"

Doc: "Yes, of course."

She looks so peaceful, gorgeous. But i would never date her, she's the sister i never had. I was still daydreaming until a phone call disturbed my thoughts, i didn't even have to look at the caller ID to know who it is, I answered the phone and left the room.

Jake: "Listen, I'm so sorry, i had to do it so they'll let me in, please forgive me and understand."

Unknown caller: "Oh Jake, you have no idea what you got yourself into."

Jake: "No, please-"

Unknown caller: "ENOUGH!"

And with that the phone hung up. Although, he pushed his feelings to the back of his head and went back in her room. He felt hopeful now, because she woke up.

Brenda: "Your here.."

Jake: "Did you think i wouldn't make it?"

Brenda: "How-

Jake: "It happened at school, i was with you all the time. And plus, Im your emergency contact." He said with a smirk.

Brenda: "Oh Jake." she says as she rolls her eyes.

**

I woke up then i realized i fell asleep at the couch in her room.

Brenda: "Your finally up, I thought i would have to jump on you to wake you up."

Jake rolled his eyes.

Brenda: "By the way, how did they let you get on the ambulance?"

Oh no. not this question

"Aren't only family membe..."

does she know?

"You told them you were by boyfriend."

she knows...

"What did Bree do?"

I dont answer.

"She doesn't know, does she?"

"No, she does."

"She's okay with it?"

"No. Yes. Yes. I mean. No."

"Dont you have something to deal with then? Go."

"I wont leave your side."

"Shut the fuck up Jacobs and go deal with it."

I dont know why she does the second name basis..

"No."

"Jake.." she said with a deep exhale.

Right on queue, the call I've been waiting for.

Unknown caller: "Leave."

I opened my mouth to speak but then the phone hung up. That bitch.

"Brenda..."

"I know. Go."

How can she possibly know?

Oh, dear Bren, if only you knew.

**

Heyyy guys!

DUN DUN DUNNNNN

Whats with all the mystery tho?