Do you mind?

Avery's p.o.v:

I practically raced to her house in my Matte Black Lambo. I need her to touch against mine. I'm longing for her. I'm craving her.

As soon as I reached her house, I just walked in, like I usually do. 

"Um, Brenda was it?"

"Yeah. Can I help you?"

"If I recall you're in MY house. Can I help you?"

"Nope."

"You can't just walk in to my house like that. Do you mind?"

"If I recall", mocking her, "I pay half the rent. You can shut the fuck up."

Her mom was always casually a bitch.

Then she didn't dare to say a word and I just went in to her room. I immediately dropped my bag and undressed until I was completely naked. She then came out of the bathroom looking sexy as fuck, with her boobs falling perfectly and her vagina perfectly shaved and as if made for my tongue and fingers.

"Hey Aves", she said seductively.

"Get the fuck over here. Those boobs we're made for me and that vagina for my tongue and fingers. What the fuck are you doing over there?"

She immediately ran over here, and by here I mean the bed, and crashed her lips against mine and wasting no time I bit on her lip causing her to open her mouth slightly, but enough to slip my tongue in. My skilled tongue wasted no time in there and caused her to moan instantly. I then turned us around and now I was on top. I then took my hands and split open her legs and instantly put my fingers inside of her.

"Geez Bree you're so wet."

"I've been longing you bitch where we're you?"

"I'm here now." I said as I put in 2 fingers causing her to arch her back and moan.

**

-Phone ring-

"Jake? Is everything okay?"

"No. Brenda I have done something extremely horrible." He said his voice shaking.

"Jake are you okay?"

"No Brenda No."

"What have you done?"

"I, Jake Andrews, have murdered my first boyfriend and childhood best friend."

"JAKE, YOU MU-MU-MURDERED HIM?"

"Yeah."He said calmly now.

"Oh my God Jake why?"

"He was hiding information. I did it out of anger."

"Shit Jake. What's Josh gonna do about us now?"

"Have you talked to him?"

"Yeah but we just murdered an agent."

"Oh", he chuckled.

"Is this funny?"

"Yeah", he said in between laughs, "you see I didn't forget about that."

"What did you do now?"

"I blew up the Agency. I did it for us, we can finally live like we're 18 now."

"Oh my God Jake, I love you so much. Did you actually do this for me?"

"As I said. I love you."