More Confessing...

Hey guys

vote for this book it'll mean alot

especially haya merheby and albast!

i decided to stop the lucachapter thing ,

they are long and yeah hahah

ill just do em' like that so yeah

**

Jake's p.o.v:

Please don't reject me baby girl.

"Ben,-"

"Brenda*"

"You won't even let me fucking nickname you?"

"I'm sorry."

"Bren, baby."

"Jake, will you fucking quit."

"I'm sorry I confessed to you, in fact, Bren be my fucking girlfriend already!"

"MAYBE I SHOULD!"

"MAYBE YOU SHOULD!", I repeated.

"Whoa, wait what?", I said.

"Jake,.."

"Yeah?"

She took a step forward, causing our bodies to touch.

We were currently ditching class in the janitor's closet.

"What are you doing?", my breathe hitching.

"Don't you want this?"

She leaned in and actually voluntarily without force kissed me, may I say willingly.

"Yes, I do."

"Okay then, I only do that to my boyfriends", she said trying to act dumb while twisting her hair around her fingers.

"Oh, I thought I was an exception. Well, I guess if I'm not your boyfriend then that's it.", I said trying to be as dumb as she's trying to be.

"Oh okay then."

Just as she was about to leave I grabbed her arm and as a response her body twisted towards me.

"What happed dude? One minute your all I love you and I need you to ask me out and the second your like I fucking hate you?"

"Jake, just don't."

"I need you, I'm going to Russia."

"WOAH WAIT WHAT? WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING THERE?"

"I'm on a job."

"TO RUSSIA?"

"Yes, and I need you to come with me."

"No."

"We'll talk later. I have class."

"Jake."

**

We're both now together at my house except 2 floors and 19 meters apart. I've always had a huge house, mansion like-ish. It has 3 floors, and the attic. Each floor is so wide and huge. I'm dreading the conversation we had a couple of hours ago.

Confessing
Going to Russia
Her willingly voluntarily kissing me
I want to rewind

I can't take the distance anymore.
I go up to the room she's currently at and knock gently.
"Brenda?"
"Is someone dying?"
"No, why?"
"Because if not then I don't know why your talking to me."
"Please Bren."
"Listen Jake and listen very well, I love you with all my heart and I need you more than anything in the world but.."
"But?"
"But I just don't feel like this is the right thing to do."
"Then you're coming with me."
"Where are we going?"
"Get dressed."
"Okay.."

I leave her room and go get clothes to wear of my own. I put on a grey v-neck shirt and light blue jeans. When I'm done with my face appearance, aka my hair and other hair features, and get dressed, I go knock on her door.
"Bee? You in there baby girl?"
"Yeah."
"Mind if I go in?"
"Go ahead."
I walk in to her room, aka my sister's room that we never had a decent conversation about, and notice all the changes she has done to the room; but it doesn't matter, I like it. But what really captured my eye was the gorgeous woman staring back at me. I love the way her black curls fell perfectly down her shoulders and back, her almost make-up free face, except she has on a bit of eyeliner, lip tint, and blush, and the way her shorts clung onto her upper-leg, making her ass and waist appear magnificently a turn on, and the way her tank top is tightly clung onto around her side breast then loosely flows after that. I love it all. Everything of it.
"You look absolutely stunning."
"Thank you", she said as she planted a kiss on my cheek.
"Well we should get going. Wait for me here."
"Okay?", she looked cute when she was confused.
I ran out the house and went back behind her window.
"Pst, baby answer, I'm outside your window."
She opened her window with an amused look on her face.
"What are you like the incarnation of Taylor Swift's music video?"
"Screw that. C'mon jump."
"You mean like right now?"
"Yeah, unless your afraid", I said as a smirk found its way across my face.
"You are so on."
She tossed me her phone, then attempted to jump. Just about no part of her body was sitting on the window frame, I ran away far enough to run back and still be able to catch her. She was jumping from the second floor, 35 meters up from the ground, so I had plenty of time.
"JAKE."
I let out a huge chuckle as I caught her.
"You thought I'd let you fall? A world without you is a world I don't wanna live in."
Her gorgeous eyes stared back at me with so much intensity. Our faces were so close apart, I felt her minty breaths on my face.
"Did you brush your teeth?"
"Do you mind Jake?"
"Not at all baby."
"Then it was worth it."
Then she leaned in and kissed me.
"So where are we going?"
"Are you up for a little danger?"
"HELL YA!"
"Are you making fun of me?"
"I'm mocking drunk Jake. So to answer your question. HELL YA!"
"Let's go."
"JAKE WHAT THE FUCK? LET GO OF ME. JAKE YOUR HURTING ME."
Her scared eyes were so sad to stare at, too bad he didn't care.