part 1

A.N: please read what I said about TW in the description before reading. I appreciate it, have a good read.

This one is about Naruto. What if Naruto didn't forgive the village after the whole blood prison thing?

His past was even worse than the anime and he was tortured for a month when he was seven because he broke a law that was set when defending himself against getting SA.

The law was "Naruto Namikaze Uzamaki shall not ever hurt a villager of the hidden leaf under any circumstances, unless ordered by the hokage or there shall be heavy consequences" (this law was set up when he was a baby by the elders).

him and kurama were close since he was five because Naruto was in pain after getting beaten by the villagers. What if being in prison was even worse than in the anime.

What if Naruto somehow knew Itachi. (Naruto is aromantic).

When Tsunade offered his headband back after the fight at the prison, Naruto looked at her blank faced and said something like 'after being tortured, betrayed, beat down, starved, experimented, neglected, and looked down on, this was the final straw. You didn't even bother to tell me this was a mission, instead you let me think that the people I loved, hated and betrayed me. You could have chose someone else, you could have chosen someone with a better past, hell you could've chosen someone who was above eighteen. But no...you chose me. I'm done. You want to betray me and make me believe that my status as a shinobi is gone and I am no longer welcome in the village? Well guess what, you just lost a shinobi and a friend. Congratulations. I'm not coming back to the village."

He walked away and really left the village after that. (I kinda want him to be younger in this AU like fourteen/fifteen or something and Sasuke left when he they were twelve or thirteen. Also, Naruto has a lot of scars from his past that kurama sadly couldn't make heal).

Naruto became somewhat dark/villainous after leaving (you reside how that happened) and doesn't have a problem taking people out or doing something that isn't ethical.

Imagine Naruto washing blood off of himself in a waterfall and Sasuke shows up. He's confused at how much Naruto has changed and surprised that he hasn't reacted in the slightest to him showing up. Naruto emotionlessly advises Sasuke to not go back to the village saying that it will only lead to more pain.

Sasuke is confused what happened to Naruto and just as he's about to ask, Itachi shows up and Sasuke immediately goes to attack him. Naruto stops him and asks Itachi what he wants.

Itachi says that he needs Naruto's help taking out a human trafficking business that is kidnapping kids in a place near Suna, and says that Naruto is his best option as he can't die (immortal) and Itachi can't do it himself as he will be busy on the day the place needs to be hit up.

Naruto agrees asking for a messenger bird to come soon with the details. Sasuke still is confused and now pissed because Itachi is there and he's being held back by Naruto. Naruto stoikly tells Itachi that he should tell Sasuke the truth and that his current path isn't doing any good. After that Itachi thinks a little and leaves with a bow towards Naruto.

The rest of it is up for you to decide and any other details or anything are up to you. This was just a basic guide and if anyone wants to use this as a storyline for a book, than I can't wait to read it.

GODDAMN. I got really into writing that and added more details than probably needed, I just had a lot of ideas. I really like this idea and hope you do too. With that being said goodnight to all of you guys, gals and non binary pals! ^_^