part two

This ones Mha. (My hero acedemia).

( for instance Deku didn't break his arms during the training camp. When reading/writing you get to have fun imagining what he did to muscular)

(This one would switch beetween Deku and Shigarakis POVs)

I'm kinda thinking something like at the end of training camp, Deku manages to save Katsuki and ends up getting kidnapped instead.

When he wakes up he is extremely calm, too calm.

He has a emotionless face and doesn't show any sign of being scared, his personality is extremely different from when he is at school or doing hero stuff and he resorts to sarcastic retorts and comments about the villains and being kidnapped along with everything they could have done better in their attacks.

Shigaraki is pissed at a particularly sarcastic (dark and hilarious of course ;)) comment.

man child temper tantrum, etc and goes to reach for Deku's face planning on killing him.

Before he can touch him, the screen in the corner turns on and the booming voice of all for one yelling angrily at Tomura to stop.

Shigaraki stops and is confused why his master made him stop and AFO threateningly orders him to never lay a finger on that boy, who just so happens to be his SON and Shigarakis adoptive brother. (*gasp* dun dun duun)

Throughout the story Shigaraki learns that deku had a lot of shit go down in his past that forced Izuku to find out he is immortal after dieng multiple times, and Izuku explains that he started to live a double life after that.

one of the lives being a little innocent, motivated , happy, bean child. And the other being someone who hides in the shadows and walks on the grey line between full villain and hero.

He does the dirty work that hero's won't, but he isn't afraid to do something that would be considered heroic.

As an immortal, he does what he wants when he's bored and is very involved in the underworld, earning himself many names and rumors, so much so that his alias has become something known to hero's as a myth and known to villains as a ghost of gambling, you do something to make him mad and he'll make sure you regret it, but do something that benefits him and he will bring good fortune.

(So we are clear, Deku had a shitty past and has a terribly dark sarcastic sense of humor, also a germaphobe).

After spending so much time together and learning so much about eachother Izuku and Shigaraki grow close and become the brothers that they weren't before.

Deku would do anything and everything to protect and support his brother and Shigaraki is right there with him.

Since Deku is a genius he comes up with a plan so he could go back to U.A without causing suspicion on how he got away and live that side of his double life while still being able to live his other life in the shadows. And in the end, the immortal boy Izuku Shigaraki Midoriya always wins.

AN: Well, goddamn. That was long and I really got into that one. I want you all to go of in the comment sections adding more ideas to the story or a storyline for a book you want me to add to and just have fun with it. Maybe make some request and I'll answer to help with whatever you need.

Also, if you find a story like this or write one. Please tag me or write where you got the idea from and feel free to modify the story to your liking, I would love to read it. Have a lovely week!