Part one

IZUKU MIDORIYA

Hah..that was tough."I think we should rest..im tired." I said tiredly "Com'on izuku this isn't that hard." Uraraka said."Yeah right, look at you,you look like you just take a bathe" I said.Uraraka was sock and wet.She look like she fell from a pool or get wet by the rain or some stuff.

Nope I don't curse.

"Wow,yeah I look like of just take a bathe." She said finally realised she was wet."Let's hurry and get home my parents are gonna be worried sick if I don't go home at 8pm..and it's 7:45pm we should hurry." I said and smiled awkwardly.

"Yeah let's go" She giggled."Did you know?I met someone who has two messy tied up bun,blonde hair and she looked like a devil who look like a princess well,she dressed like one.I wonder who is she?" She said curiously.We we're talking peacefully and mostly we we're almost to my house.

We both got to my house and get greeted by my parents."Hi Mr and Mrs Midoriya!" Uraraka said bowing."Hi dear,you look wet." Mom said with a chuckle."Yeah,Uraraka you can take a shower on the guest room or my room I don't mind.You still have your clothes in my room." I said. "Hah great! I take a shower on your room."

Its been 2 hours and its 10:59pm,everyone is asleep.

I wasn't able to sleep.I got up carefully not waking uraka up,I sneak out of the room and got into my parent's room.I wake mom and dad asking them for something.

" Mom,dad I can't sleep I was planing to walk on the street,can I go?" I said whispering "Oh honey its way to dangerous." Mom said. "But I can't sleep and Im bored..please can I just walk it wouldn't hurt.." I beg them till they agreed. "okay,okay fine you can go but only 30 minutes walk." Dad said."THANK YOU!!" I shouted whisper.

I got out of my parents room and got into my closet.I wear a oversized hoodie,a short shorts,long socks and boots.

I put my hoodie on my head and started walking down the street.Heaven almost look like earth.I don't mind. I was walking peacefully then I bump into someone who was wearing a long cloak and has his hoodie on top of his head.

"I'm so sorry I'm really am!" I said begging for forgiveness."Here let me help you." I got up and I afford my hand."Thank you." The cloak man said with a husky voice."Why are you doing here late?" The cloak man questioned."I can't sleep and got an idea too walk." I said. "Are you lost?" I said. "Do you need any help?"

"Mmm...yes I do." The cloak man said. "Oh really what is it? I will gladly help you." I said.Then the cloak man chuckled. "You reminded me of someone." The cloak man said.

"Really?" I said curiously. "Mhm..do you want me to describe HIM." The cloak man said.i nodded quickly."He has green bush hair,green emerald eyes,freckles and many more.I can't remember any of them,it's been so long since I've seen my wife." The cloak man said."Well,who is your wife?" I asked. "The guy I describe.." The man said a bit upset. "He was took by his parents and erased his memories.I won't forgive those morons." The cloak man said and mumble at the end.

"Well,do you need help finding him?" I said. "No,no need I'm fine." The man said. "But,I need your help finding those two morons." The cloak man said. "Okay,but how? I said. " Your a Midoriya,right?" The cloak man said.I was shock.My eyes widen."H-how did you k-know I'm a-a Midoriya..?" I said slowly backing away. "You look like Ms.Midoriya so.." He said.He was right thought..i look like my mom.That kinda calmed me down."But..how did you know my mom?" I said. "Those morons took away my wife." He said. "Well,does he have siblings?" I said hoping him saying yes if not then his looking for me and one and only Midoriya's son."No." The cloak man said.My heart sink to my stomach.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Cliffhanger.