Part 4

(I'm really sorry for how long you guys waited.I forgot about this story sense I wasn't online in wattpad that much anymore but here's part 4,i hope you enjoy it.)

3rd Person POV:

As Izuku walk in front of Katsuki's door room.He nervously knocked on the door Three times. "Come in." A Husky voice replied after hearing the door being knocked. "H-hey umm Katsuki.." Izuku said as he entered the room.Katsuki stared at him in internal shock. "Y-you like it-it?" Izuku said with a smooth smile trying to hide is nervousness."Like it?" Katsuki said glaring at his missing wife.This made izuku more nervous and took a 3 back step.

As Katsuki was walking towards izuku and once Izuku finally hitted the wall Katsuki pinned him and goes to Izuku's neck to smell Izuku's scent glands and mumble. "I don't like it,I love it." Katsuki mumble.As Izuku took Katsuki's cloak he saw blonde ash-spiky hair but soft. "Uwahh..soft.." Izuku said as he touches Katsuki's hair with his right hand while the left hand stays on katsuki's neck.Katsuki stood up and izuku saw shining red Ruby eyes that can kill someone in a second."Uwahh..your pretty!" Izuku shouted in amazed of its beauty. "Why thank you m'love.Your more beautiful and cute with those freckles on your cheek" Katsuki said with a grin in his face as he watched his wife blushed deeply red.

Un hour has pass and the two almost make out because,of Katsuki's flirty way of teasing izuku.Katsuki cooks izuku some ramen and steak as he show his love that he loves him so much and of course izuku can see it.Katsuki never felt love from others except his closes friends/extras (That's what he calls them) and parents.He thought every Omega is the same wants he's money,status and his body.but he thought wrong he saw a beautiful greenette boy who is an Omega and he immediately fell in love with him and the greenette loves him back.Until his parents took izuku away from his parents and him.Mitsuki and Masura was sad after they saw that izuku's parents took izuku and erase his memory.This made Katsuki anger,pissed and want revenge for his Omega.So he would travel Heaven so he could find his wife.Until he bump into some who looks like a greenette boy but,he looks closer and saw that it is his wife.He took him immediately and left heaven.He believes Katsuki was right anime trusted him and he knew he made the right decision.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(I'M DYING I'M SO BAD AT MAKING A STORY GOSH THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING BUT I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO POST AND MAKE YOU GUYS HAPPY..:(( )