Part 3

3 POV:

Izuku nodded."You will come back to me.I will show you where and who you belonged." Katsuki said. "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING YOU BRAT!" Inko shouted at izuku.Izuku had tears in his eyes after seeing inko's true color. "W-what.." Izuku stuttered tears rolled into his cheeks seeing his mother doesn't love him.It hurts him so bad that he broke down into bakugou's shoulder. "HONEY I DIDN'T MEAN TO!" Inko said making an excuse.

"See?your parents doesn't want.You can live with me izuku,my angel.I can't bear to see you cry so wipe that tears off,I don't wanna see it ruining your face." Katsuki said.He earned glares from izuku's parents. "Mmm..wahhmm.." Izuku mumble. "She doesn't love me anymore..?" Izuku questioned Katsuki. "Yes,they don't want you.See how selfish your parents is.They even try to steal gold in my mansion when they tried to take you away from me,my angel." Katsuki said telling the truth.Izuku saw how serious Katsuki is and he believed him.

"Seriously izuku?YOU'RE BELIEVING HIM MORE THEN YOUR OWN PARENTS!?" Both izuku's parents shouted at izuku. "I'M SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!?" Inko said. "Disappointed?you're the one who is cold hearted in here!Both of you two!" He said pointing out in izuku's parents. "And I'm going with him." Izuku said coldly.Katsuki smirk. "Good boy~" Katsuki said with a smirk while stroking izuku's hair.izuku enjoyed it and started purring.

A black hole appears in front of them.They entered it.They appeared in a white and modern mansion.

"Uwahh.." Izuku said while he enjoyed staring at the mansion. "You never change." Katsuki mumble.izuku heard it and look at Katsuki. "Are you really serious about us marrying in the past?" Izuku question. "Yes,very much." Katsuki said while pinching izuku's cheek. "Ehhh!" Izuku scream in pain. "Wahh  stop!!" Izuku said while trying pulling Katsuki's arm. "Alright." Katsuki said let going of izuku's cheeks with a chuckle.

"Let's get to bed,shall we m'lady?" Katsuki said with a husky voice while afforing his hand infront of izuku while izuku stand there frozen and blushing mess."huh.." Izuku said frozen while Katsuki raise his other brow with a chuckle."let's go." Katsuki said with a smirk.

It's been 3 hours and they were sleeping peacefully. It already reach sunlight both got up and get dress.

"Hey izuku.." Katsuki said a bit upset. "Honey,are you okay..?" Izuku said walking to katsuki and place his two hands in Katsuki's cheek. "Would you like to wear a dress..?" Katsuki said.izuku's eyes winded but seeing how upset Katsuki making him wanna say 'sure'."sure..." Izuku said. "Thank you.Follow me m'love." Katsuki said trying to hide the joy inside him. "Alien!" Katsuki shouted. "Yes,my king!" Mina said. "Find m'love a dress." Katsuki said. "YES MY KING!" Mina said pushing Katsuki away out of the room. "He better be gorgeous! Aliens." Katsuki shouted in the other side of the door.

"Okay my name is Mina Ashido and my mate is Sero Hanta! Now enough chit chat let's get dress!!!" Mina shouted."Pick one,my queen!!" Mina shouted pointing out in 4 different dresses.

"Soo?" Mina said

"Soo?" Mina said. "The black one with a transparent cape but,please add a little withe pearls in it?I'm not asking for to much. " izuku said. "You got some nice fashion taste my queen!!" Mina said running of to go to her office.

"You look fabulous my queen!!" Mina said. "Let's surprise his king!" Mina shouted in excitement."he he..sure?" Izuku laugh awkwardly but excited also.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(I'm running out of ideas please comment what is Katsuki's reaction!)