Part 2

IZUKU'S POV:

Omg..."Are you s-sure..?" I asked. "Yes I am very sure." The cloak man said.This made me scared and nervous. "Will you still help me find those two morons?" The cloak man asked. "Y-yes,follow m-me.." I said.

IZUKU'S WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?YOU CAN'T LET THAT CLOAK MAN GO TO YOUR PARENTS!YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM!

I scolded myself.

"We're here." I said. I opened the door so both of us can get in. "Izuku where were you!?" Mom shouted. "You've been out for almost 2 hours." Dad said.Mom and Dad notice the cloak man behind me.They were shock to see him."Izuku can you give us a moment?" Mom said.

as soon as I got upstairs I heard shouting.

I peek at them.

"What are you doing here." Dad said. "I want my wife back." The cloak man said while his hand is up to his chest holding a necklace.Thats familiar,that necklace looks like I've seen that before.But,where,how and why is it very familiar.I think

"I want izuku back." The cloak man said.I rushed into my room and look everywhere to find the necklace not even caring uraka is there.As soon I found it.

It look exactly the same as the cloak man's necklace.

I rushed down stairs

I rushed down stairs."MIND EXPLAINING THIS." I said holding out the necklace on my hand. "Honey,where did you find that!?" Mom said."I found this in my room.it was on a dark box." I said. "Give it." The cloak man said. "Izuku listen to me.Dont give him that." Mom said. "But,why?" I said.They were dead silence. "Tell me or I'm giving this necklace to him." I said and I gave them a glare. I heard mom whisper to dad something. "Izuku is holding that necklace if he gave that to Katsuki were doomed." Mom whispered to dad.His name is Katsuki?

"Fine,Im giving it to him." I said. "Izuku do-" mom was cut of because of me.I already gave the necklace to Katsuki. "Good boy~" Katsuki said while stroking my hair.I purred to the touch. "Do you want to wear this?" Katsuki said.I nodded

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's short I know.