Yes sir!

She looked at the clock that hanged on the wall as her nails drummed on her desk, waiting for the minutes to pass.

She let out a sigh of relief as the last bell rang "Make sure to do your homework its due on Monday" Mr Black voiced out as the students began piling out of class.

"Miss Riley can you stand back please, I need to speak to you"

She nodded closing the door behind the last student before turning towards him. "What do you need Mr Black?" she spoke quietly he grinned moving towards her "You know what I need baby girl, I need your warm pussy to be wrapped around my cock, I need to cum inside your deep hole" she moaned when he pushed her skirt up gripping her pussy.

"You're already so wet for me aren't you? Tell me what were you thinking about during class?" he groaned in her ear as he continued to caress her through her thong.

"I..I was thinking about how hard I want you to fuck me, how I want to ride you, how I want to scream your name" she stuttered feeling his thick fingers play with her clit, her nipples hardened yearning for his touch.

He wrapped his arm around her waist setting her on his desk, he loved how she yearned for his touch, for his cock.

She laid down on his desk spreading her legs for him.

He groaned looking at her soft pink pussy "This is mine you hear me." he ripped her top open to reveal her red lace bra.

"This is all mine. No one gets to see you like this except me. I am the only one that gets to touch this beautiful body of yours."

She whimpered as he made his way down to her pussy kissing along her inner thighs. He kissed her clit making her whine for more, he loved when she begged for him to fuck her.

He unbuttoned his pants pulling them down along with his boxers revealing his thick cock, "Suck me off" she grinned getting down on her knees in front of him.

She wrapped her hands around his dick giving a soft kiss to his tip making him groan, she wrapped her mouth around him moaning at the feel of him inside her mouth.

She bobbed her head along his cock not once breaking her stare from his, she wanted him to know how much she loved having him in her mouth, how she is the only one that makes him feel this good.

Her way of saying that he's hers as much as she was his.

He gripped her hair making her bob her head faster, gagging around him. She knew he was about to come when she swirled her tongue around him, but he had other plans.

He took his dick out of her mouth making her stand up and bend over his desk, thrusting inside her roughly.

She moaned loudly feeling his thick shaft thrust himself inside her. She loved being his, he threw her around like a rag down when they fuck, making her lay in positions she didn't knew she could and making her feel things she only read about in books.

She loved it when he played rough with her, she knew that he ruined her for any other man.

He gripped her hips thrusting harder inside her. "Your so tight" he groaned looking how his cock slid in and out of her.

"Fuck right there Sir" Riley spoke knowing how much he loved it when she called him that. He tightened his hold on her hips probably leaving bruises but in that moment neither of them cared. She carved his dick more than she is willing to let on.

"Harder Sir. I need you to give it to me harder" She moaned out rubbing her clit as he continued to pound inside of her.

He growled grabbing her hair in his hands he pulled her head back, he loved making out with her while pounding hard in her.

"I'm gonna cum" she moaned in his mouth, he groaned "Wait for me baby, I'm gonna cum inside you"

"Cum" he demanded spilling his seed inside her, she practically screamed as she let herself go, releasing all the pressure in her lower stomach.