The Boss

My heels click on the hardwood floors as I make my way to Mr Black's office to start my first day at work, I straighten my black pencil skirt and make sure that my blouse is sitting right before knocking on his office door.

"Come in" a deep voice sounded from the other side of the door, I took a deep breath before pushing open the door and heading inside, the sight that greeted me was not the sight I was expecting. The man sitting behind the desk was 40 years younger than the man I was expecting not to mention his broad shoulders, sharp jawline, and those blue eyes could make any woman submit on their knees within seconds.

"Good morning, I'm looking for Mr Black, the receptionist told me this is his office" I spoke trying hard to not stare at him, he smirked getting up from chair he was sitting on before coming to lean on the desk just a few inches away from me.

"This is his office. Who are you exactly?" he spoke making my knees wobbly slightly, my hands tightened around the black leather pursue I was holding "I'm Ana, I'm his new personal assistant" he nodded his smirk widening.

"And you are?"

"I'm Zach, your new boss" He uttered looking intently at me, my eyes widened "You're my new boss?" I spoke astonished, there's no way he could be my new boss he looked to be no older than 30 years old, I have no idea how I can go around assisting him without dropping on my knees in front of him begging him to fuck me.

That thought sobered me up, I never begged for a man and I'm sure not going to start now, with a new plan in mind, I looked up at him "It's going to be a pleasure working for you Mr Black. We're going to work great together" he looked at me curiously before straightening "I'm sure we will. Let me show you to your desk" he walked towards the door opening and gesturing for me to go ahead in front of him.

I smiled walking towards the door making sure I sway my hips just enough to get him looking, I looked back at him just in time to catch him staring at my ass, I stopped turning towards him. "Where you looking at my ass Mr Black" I purred tucking a piece of hair behind my ear all the while looking up at him with doe eyes.

His eyes widened slightly before he leaned down "Don't act like you don't want me in between your legs pounding mercilessly inside you baby girl" I gasped at his choice of words looking up at him "I want you to go inside my office, strip naked and bend over my desk" I licked my lips and with a nod my way I headed inside his office once again.

I'm so glad I choice to wear my red lace set to work today I stripped down to my underwear and heels before heading over to his desk and bending over, the door opened a few minutes later followed by a groan I looked back to see Mr Black staring intently at my ass.

He took a few steps towards me before landing a harsh smack to my left cheek I moaned from the mix of pain and pleasure "I thought I told you to strip naked baby girl" he spoke playing with my thong "I think you deserve a punishment don't you baby girl" I bit my lip nodding my head rapidly at his words.

"I'm going to spank you and I want you counting" I nodded laying back against the cold desk waiting for my punishment the first slap landed on my right cheek "1" I breathed out, this went on until I reached number six, "You did so good baby girl" he spoke massaging my reddened bum "I want you, I want you inside me" I moaned already feeling the wetness drip down my thigh I felt his hands fiddling with my thong before feeling it be ripped from my body I gasped "Zach that was my favourite pair" he chuckled removing my bra and leaving me standing before him in nothing but my heels.

"From now on I want you to come to work without any underwear I want to have access to you whenever I want" he spoke cupping my sex I nodded still in my lust haze "You're wearing too much clothes" I purred taking off his jacket and loosening the buttons on his shirt.

"I want you inside me right now Mr Black"

"Soon baby girl" he spoke allowing me to take off his belt I took a step back looking at him "And here I thought I was going to get pounded mercilessly today" he growled out turning me back around before a hand forced me down on his desk.

"Let's see how sarcastic you are when you can't walk for a week" he spoke fiddling behind me before I felt him lining up at my entrance, I gasped as he thrusted himself inside me in one go.

He didn't let me adjust to his enormous cock as he continued to pound inside me "Fuck baby girl, you're so tight" he growled out gripping my shoulder to thrust harder if that was even possible. "You're mine, this pussy is mine. You are all mine baby girl" I moaned out not being able to conjure up a sentence.

"Say it, you're mine"

"I'm yours" he reached around to my front rubbing my clit making me tighten around him "I'm coming" I scream out not being able to hold on anymore "Wait for me baby girl" he growled out pumping a few more thrusts before filling me with thick ropes of his hot seed.