Monster Cock

(Third person's POV)

"We really shouldn't be out here this time of night Leah" Eve whispered moving the branch as she continued to follow Leah deeper into the forest.

"Quiet whining you know I love camping and I know a spot a few minutes away from here" Leah responded not looking back at her scared friend.

The pair continued to walk deeper into the forest finally coming to a stop in the middle of a clearing.

"See I told you I know a great place for camping, you start to get ready for bed I'm going to set up the tent" Leah beamed removing the back pack from her shoulders and setting it down on the forest floor.

Eve sighed beginning to take off her sweat soaked shirt and leggings as Leah continued to fumble with the tent.

"Quit growling you sound like a dog" Eve snapped at her taking off her bra and black lace thong as well wanting to put on a new set of fresh clothes.

"I'm not growling I thought that was you" Leah responded finally emerging from the built tent. Eve snapped her head towards her, her eyes widening in fear.

"If you're not growling then-" her sentence was cut short as a breath fanned across her ear, she whimpered in fear not being able to move around.

Leah looked at the monster her eyes widening in shock, but she couldn't help the appeal and butterflies that lit up her lower Belly.

"I think he likes you" Leah whispered not wanting to scare the monster away, her gaze was pointed at his beautifully engorged member.

"Eve I think he's aroused" Leah continued now staring at her friend who just like her had been enticed by his member.

Eve's words were cut short as the beautiful monster took a step towards her burying his mouth between her closed legs "What are-" her words died on her tongue as a warm lick was delivered right on her pussy making butterflies erupt in her stomach.

She couldn't believe what was happening but she couldn't deny that whatever the monster was he was aroused and he had just the right things to keep her satisfied.

The monster continued licking Eve's pussy her moans encouraging him to lick her deeper, wanting so bad to taste her her juices and for her to erupt in his mouth.

"FUCK LEAH, HE'S LICKING ME SO GOOD" Eve screamed out not caring that she was lying on the forest floor butt naked with a hairy beast between her legs licking her pussy like it was his last meal.

Leah couldn't deny that seeing her friend being eaten out so viscously had her wanting a piece of the monster herself. She rushed to take off her clothes wanting nothing more to let the monster cock of the beast sitting in her sweet little tight pussy.

"Eve ride his face. I'm going to ride his cock" Eve's moans grew harsher but she loved riding a guy's face so she pulled away from the beast enlisting a growl from him, which was soon replaced by a moan from Eve as she sat back on his face feeling his tongue deeper inside her.

Leah straddled the beast's waist grabbing his cock with her two hands she aligned it with her pussy and started to sink down his cock, with each moan her pussy swallowed an inch of his cock.

The monster groaned between Eve's legs feeling Leah tight pussy wrap around him, he wanted nothing more than to bury himself in the sweet little blonde and in one swift thrust he was buried to the hilt inside her.

Leah screamed never once has she felt so full of cock, and like the slut she is, she absolutely loved it.

She rolled her hips trying hard to adjust to his size and after a minute or two she stood on her legs starting to bounce on his cock each time he was buried deep inside her she screamed out making him shove his tongue deeper in Eve's pussy.

"Oh my god Eve he's getting bigger inside me. I think he's going to cum" Leah screamed out continuing to ride him as she herself was close to coming all over his cock.

"Ride him Leah. Let him fuck" Eve screamed out riding his face hard wanting to cum along side them.

"We're cumming" Leah yelled filling herself being filled with rows of cum, with a final thrust by the beast he emptied himself inside her.