𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒

not including the bonus tracks but you know the drill so let's get into it

I was in love. I knew I was. I felt the lavender haze all around me anytime I was with him. The first time we met was at my cousin's party. I had a glass of maroon Dr. Pepper, and accidentally spilled it on him after tripping on discarded beer cups. From then, it was perfect. I felt like an anti-hero anytime I got jealous seeing him with other girls, even though I hadn't talked to him since the party. But then he asked me to homecoming. It was like snow on the beach, knowing he liked me too. Yet for some reason, I felt lonely at the dance. Like someone was gonna walk up to me and say "You're on your own, kid." And as I was walking home in midnight rain, I realized I needed to ask him a question...?

I asked if he really liked me, or if he was just using me. He surprisingly told the truth, and it made me want to go on my vigilante shit. I wanted to cry, but I remembered that I'm bejeweled and can still make the whole place shimmer. My mind was like a labyrinth dealing with all these mood swings. But I knew he was gonna get his karma soon, so I just left him alone. When I told my friend, she told me sweet nothings that actually helped. I knew only a mastermind could deal with all these thoughts at once.

this was so confusing lmao I'm sorry but midnights>>>