𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐍𝐎𝐖

He was mine. Finally. I saw sparks fly anytime he smiled at me. I would go back to December just to relive the first time we met. I was so ready to get married and hear the preacher say "Speak now, or forever hold your peace." I wrote a letter to him to share my feelings.

Dear John,

You're never mean and you always know how to make me smile. I hope the story of us ends in us being in love forever. I want to never grow up and stay young with you forever. I was enchanted to meet you in that crowded room. And that is why I love you."

The only thing I do better than revenge is love, but I haven't had the best history with past relationships either. When I was young and innocent, a guy who bullied me randomly asked me out, and I should've said no. But I didn't. I agreed to go out, and now I'm haunted. There was nothing between us. From the first kiss to the last kiss, I never felt fireworks.

But now I'm with John, and I just hope we can say "Long live this love." This love is ours. I spent my whole life saying "If this was a movie, I'd be in love. True love." And now I'm in love. True love. Even if Superman came and saved me from a burning building, I would always go back to John.

i hated writing about a relationship with a guy named john but this is the best i could do