Chapter 1

A pink haired girl with a pink bow was sitting in classroom just staring into space. When a boy with blue tousled hair and brown eyes appeared in the classroom swarming with girls. 

That's when the teacher came in and told the class, "today we will be learning about Jewelpets".

"Jewelpet?", said one of the guy. 

Then the class murmured about Jewelpet. That's when one of the girl with purple hair raised her hand up," why are we learning about Jewelpet, I thought it was a myth."

"Were learning it because it's part of our history lesson", she said to the students. 

"Now listen everybody, today I will pair you up, so no excuses for turning up late or not finishing the assignment", the teacher continued. The students groan. 

She then called up the names of the pair, when the pink haired girl with a bow gasp as she heard her name called out with someone else, "Momona and Cayenne". She realised she got the heart throb and popular student Cayenne that the girls stared daggers at her which made her sweat drop. 

So when the blue tousled hair boy walk up to Momona's table, he said, "nice to meet you Momona, my name is Cayenne, I hope we work together well". Momona blushed as he smiled at her. 

"So what are we doing topic on jewelpet?", asks Cayenne. 

"Why not we do history of opening jewels", Momona suggested. 

"That sounds a good idea", Cayenne said happily hearing what Momona suggested.

"What are we going to do it based PowerPoint or poster?", Cayenne ask her. 

"Why not we do it as a PowerPoint?", Momona said. 

"Nah, I was thinking we should do it as a poster", Cayenne argued back. 

"PowerPoint", Momona argued. 

"Poster", Cayenne said which made Cayenne win his argument after telling its much more easier to do it in poster because you can put pictures and information in small quantities but Momona lost the argument after Cayenne told her that PowerPoint get easily deleted and that they lose data. So they agreed on a poster. They then agreed on to do it after school.   

After that the teacher asks who are doing posters and few people raised their hands up that she gave them a sheet of big card of different colours to the group who were doing posters. She then told them they are going to the computer room to do some research on the chosen topic of Jewelpet.