Chapter 5

Momona was on a lookout for Cayenne in classroom and saw he wasn't there and wonder where he was since she was early in school despite the fact that she can be late at school occasion calling her the 'clumsy late girl'. So, she walked the hallway from each classroom and see he wasn't there. She even passes by the clubs that were early morning doing their activities and ask if Cayenne was there, they said no until one of the clubs like the journalist club knew where Cayenne was usually which was in the library reading.

When she got there, she saw the blue hair teenage boy scanning for a book to read and Momona seeing Cayenne engrossed looking for a book. He was looking at the J section as it turns out.

Momona decided to surprise Cayenne by tapping him in the shoulder, but he wasn't looking at her, Momona continue to tap his shoulder until he found himself looking at Momona who surprise him by saying, "boo "with her hands up, that he was startle that he ends up down at the floor.

"Oh, it's just you Momona," Cayenne surprise seeing her.

"So did you like the surprise Cayenne," grinned mischievously Momona.

"No, I did not like it," Cayenne detests the surprise.

"So, what do you want," he continues to see her.

"I'm still trying to make you join me to go to Jewelland and become the prince in training in order to become king," Momona told him.

"I told you I'm not interested;" Cayenne shook his head.

"Well Ruby said we can go to Jewelland to get to know the place," Momona suggested.

"And why would you think going to Jewelland will make me interested in going there and become prince," Cayenne says to Momona.

"Because it will give you second thoughts and come with me in training to become queen and king with me," Momona suggested to him.

"Yeah right, pfft" says Cayenne making noises with his mouth.

"Come on we can do this after school," Momona took his hand.

"Fine, I'll think about it," Cayenne says while thinking.

"Where do we meet?" he asks Momona where the location would be.

"It would be at the basketball area," Momona says to him.

"Well, that's great and all but wouldn't we be exposed," Cayenne told her.

"Then library then," Momona thought of to him.

"Library it is then, "Cayenne nodded at her. "See you there at the afternoon."