Chapter 4

Momona was staring at the red egg and took it from her shelf, fiddling with it as she lies down in bed. She taps it, she tried to open it but it wouldn't budge. She groaned with frustration as she tried everything from biting the egg, putting music by putting earphones around the egg. It led to nothing.

"I give up," Momona frustratedly.

She then called Cayenne.

"Hello," answered Cayenne through the line of the phone.

"Say Cayenne could you come over to my house," ask Momona

"Sure," Cayenne answered." But I need to know the address of your home?"

"Okay", Momona say and Momona told him where her address is at her home and Cayenne came to her house.

It was the moment when she heard her mom call her, "Momona, Cayenne is here."

"Thanks mom," and she headed downstairs to see Cayenne waiting and she led Cayenne to her room.

"So, what did you want to ask," Cayenne raised an eyebrow at Momona.

"I can't seem to be able to open this," she pointed at the red egg that was at the desk.

"Still haven't figure out the mystery of the jewelpet Ruby then," Cayenne holding the red egg.

"Yeah, that's why I need your help," Momona nodded at him.

"No need to worry, all you need to do is put one hand beside the egg and one hand on the right hand of the jewelpet," said a squeeky voice.

"Did you hear that Momona?," Cayenne gaze at Momona with question.

"Yeah," she nodded.

Then Momona put her right hand while holding the egg, while Cayenne put the other on his left hand to hold the egg only when a flash of light came out and they appear holding a white rabbit's ear which has a cherry blossom on it and a cherry on its neck with ruby red eyes.

"What is that thing?" Momona startle.

"What do you think it is," Cayenne annoyed at Momona that its obvious it's a rabbit.

"I'm a jewelpet," says the white rabbit who just got out of its grasp from both Momona and Cayenne. "My name is Ruby, what's yours?"

"Momona," Momona said slowly to the white rabbit.

"Cayenne," Cayenne introduces yourself." So why are you here, Ruby?"

"I'm here to recruit the both of you to become prince and princess in training to become the next queen of jewelland and king of Jewelland," Ruby explains to both of them.

"Not interested," Cayenne says not interested in what Ruby was saying.

"Why not, you'd become a great prince," Ruby said.

"I'm interest, but what's that?"Momona says not knowing what it's about.

"You do tasks with the princes in order to succeed to becoming queen and king in order to pass the test and occasions you do tasks alone as a princess in training on your own to pass as well," Ruby told her.

"I see," Momona nodded in understanding. "Say Cayenne aren't you interested."

"No, I'm not, why would I be interested in becoming a prince, I reckon most of the ladies would fall in love with me due to my looks," Cayenne saying knowing how much the ladies like good looking guys like him.

"Come on Cayenne try it," Momona prodded him.

Cayenne shook his head with a no. "Anyhow that the mystery is solved, I'm going." He soon left Momona's room and Momona and Ruby heard the door downstairs closed as they tried to catch up to Cayenne.

"So, what now Momona, we can't do this without him?" Ruby asks mournfully.

"Well, I'll try persuade him tomorrow at school with me and you can come with me too Ruby," Momona gaze at Ruby with serious tone of voice while making her hand in a fist.