Chapter 2

After that Momona and Cayenne research about jewelpets jewel in opening it when the class bell rang ending the period for lunch. 

Momona was having lunch with her friends, that Cayenne appeared out of nowhere and sit with them.
Momona ask, " why are you sitting here? "
"Because I can", Cayenne answered her.
"And anyway I have nobody to talk to", Cayenne continued.
"Okay", Momona said awkwardly.
"Say Cayenne do you have any siblings?", Momona ask him.
"No", Cayenne answered her.
"Oh", Momona mouthed an o with an astonished looked.

Momona stare at Cayenne before Cayenne ask her, "Momona meet me at lunch at the library?"

"For what?" Momona question him.

"For the project silly we have to finish," Cayenne sternly.

"Ok," Momona said unconvincingly and then Cayenne left from the table alone.

Later on, Momona visited the library to see Cayenne had done some research on the history of jewelpet and there were pictures of jewelpet looklike with information on how they got to earth with fictious on how they are created by. As she studies the words, she understood on how they become jewelpets as well as jewels.

"Say Momona, don't just look stick the information and pictures into the poster", Cayenne annoyed at her.

Momona proceed to stick the information as well as the pictures surrounding the big poster which was the size of a TV screen. She made it interesting by putting them diagonally and some others straight and sprinkled some jewelpet all over the side looking like a frame. She even told Cayenne" is it okay if I put diamonds, and different type of jewels names into the poster."

"Sure," Cayenne nodded.

So Momona gone to the computer and search for the jewels in images in google and print them out in paper before cutting them, then she sticks. She also notices that Cayenne was cutting the information to rectangle shapes and placing them into the space that was left. After that they finish up the pieces and made a beautiful and girly poster.

"Well, were finished," Cayenne triumphally.

"Yeah," Momona nodded at him.

"Say Cayenne do you wanna come with me to the town with me?", Momona ask him.

"Sure, why not," Cayenne says relaxed. "After all we just finished the project done with our teacher."

"Good, but first I need your phone number", Momona continues.

Cayenne then gave her phone number and send a text to her which she got it and put it into her contacts.

"Where do we meet", Cayenne asks her.

"In the hot dog stand", Momona smiled.

"The hot dog stand", Cayenne unsurely.

"Yeah", Momona nodded at him. "They have the best hot dog there."

"Alright meet you there at 12 pm," Cayenne told her.

"That's fine by me," Momona nodded at the time to meet up.

Then the class bell rang and they went to their next class separately.