49.

▶ My You ~ Jungkook

"Let's meet at the beach for the bonfire directly!" Yoongi announced as everyone else left the pool as well, following the late comers.

Jimin grabbed his arm and put it around his shoulders, snuggling into his side. Yoongi smiled, kissing Jimin's wet hair.

Taehyung jumped on Jungkook's back, making him laugh. Jin playfully slapped Tae's butt before he ran ahead, laughing.

"I'll get back at you for that Jin Hyung!" Tae yelled, grinning.

He tightened his hold around Jungkook's neck and rested his chin atop his head.

"Someone's clingy?" Jungkook teased, hoisting Tae up properly.

"Least you could do for rudely dunking me in the water," Taehyung grumbled. He bit Jungkook's ear. "And for not telling me about the Bright and Kiara situation!"

"Ahh, that! I didn't know it was Bright Hyung, I just knew she went on a date with some guy who went back to Thailand."

"Okay. As long as she stays away from you, I don't care who she dates."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, laughing at Tae's apparent jealousy.

He carried the model easily, heading down the sandy path to their room. The lamps cast a soft golden glow on the white sand. The sun had long set and a crisp breeze had begun to blow.

"Remember the fireworks at the beach?" Taehyung whispered.

"Yeah. I was so mad at you that day honestly but the date made me forget about it." Jungkook chuckled and unlocked their room.

Tae kissed his nape, biting on his shoulder, making the other shiver.

"Wanna shower together?"

Taehyung felt the younger tense under him. He put him down slowly and faced him, dark eyes burning into onyx ones.

"We're going to be late for the bonfire," Jungkook said huskily, his fingers skimming Taehyung's sides.

"I don't care," he muttered, locking his arms around the ravenette's shoulders.

"Jump," Jungkook ordered softly.

Taehyung obliged instantly, tan legs wrapping around the tiny waist. Jungkook's hands firmly grabbed the beautiful thighs.

The electricity in the air was palpable, as they never broke eye contact. The ravenette carried him into the large bathroom, their noses brushing against each other, breaths mingling, anticipation buzzing deep in their veins.

He pressed the model against the marble sink counter, lips ghosting over each other's.

"Kiss me, please," Taehyung said lowly.

Jungkook connected their lips together.

Both of them sighed greedily in the kiss, the heady rush filling each nook and crevice of their bodies. Hands wandered shamelessly and soon, they were free of all clothing.

Jungkook pulled Tae in the glass shower cubicle, and pushed him against the door, kissing him hungrily again. Their bare crotches rubbed against each other, making both of them moan.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung whimpered, when he felt the younger kiss his neck and collarbones, sucking on the sensitive areas.

"I love you Tae," he said in response, his sinful mouth trailing on every inch of Taehyung's bare chest.

Tae's knees weakened with every flick of tongue around his nipples.

Jungkook had pinned both his arms above his head with one hand. Taehyung squirmed, pressing his thighs together, his member craving friction and touch.