three: jason derulo's happy meal

"Welcome to McDonalds, how may I help you?"

"Hi, can I get a burger and fries? I am STARVING," you beg the cashier, your stomach growling louder every moment.

"Of course," the dashing server winks, making you hungry for more than just Mcdonald's. You zone out, thinking once more about the mystery man on the plane. Who was he?

"-llo? Hello? Hey!!"

You come back to yourself, realizing that the stunning cashier is speaking to you. "Mm, whatcha say?" you say realizing that you haven't heard anything he's  said in the past couple of minutes.

"Didn't you hear me?", he huffs. "Your total is $6.50.****"

"Oh. Sorry, got lost in thought." You hand him the exact change in pennies, and flush as you awkwardly stumble away.

A few minutes later, you hear your order number being called.

"Order 437*****! Order 437!" the same server shouts. You go to pick up the bag and drink and as you look at the collector's edition cup of Jason Derulo, celebrating his googolplexianth* release!!! That's right, how could you forget? Jason Derulo was your second favorite singer (first was Harry Styles of course) and you've been listening to his songs from the moment you came out of the womb.

But that wasn't what shocked you most.

You stared long and hard at the cup next to your plate of food on the counter, then at the server frowning at you. "Hurry up and get your food, creep. It's getting cold."

"Just a sec, I'm trying to figure out why I'm getting such a weird feeling of recognition. It's not like Jason Derulo's face is my wallpaper on my lock screen or anything."

And then it hit you, almost as hard as a dodgeball might hit an unathletic third grader in the face in PE.

The server. No wonder he was so charming.

"YOU'RE JASON DERULO???" you scream, loud enough that you break the guinness world record of the loudest scream (which is currently held by a teacher that shouted "QUIET" at her students btw).

After a few seconds, the server recovered from the ear-shattering scream that erupted from your mouth smothered in strawberry-flavored lip gloss, and he smiled. "Yes. You're the first person whose noticed."

You faint because you just met your idol.

*a "googolplexian" is 10^googolplex**.
**a "googolplex" is 10^googol***.
***a "googol" is 10^100.
****that's the number of promotional singles and singles jason derulo has!
*****number of studio albums and music videos******
******these numbers have not been added together