four: kidnapped

You wake up in a room, its walls the color of lime green. You gasp in fear, realizing this wasn't the McDonalds you had been in the last time you were conscious.

"you too, luv?"

You look around frantically. Who said that?

And you see him. It was the southern guy from the airplane. Except, with a very not southern accent. He sounded very British. You gaze into his green eyes the color of the polluted ocean and his fluorescent pink suit, complete with flamingo feathers. You open your mouth, but you're unable to say anything.

"Shh, it's okay, luv. Just be quiet. I think he will be here soon." The guy emphasized "he" very strongly, as if pointing out how big of a deal said person was. You had no idea who he was referring to, so you just decide to keep quiet.

"Oi, luv, you look kinda familiar. Have we met before?" he continues.

"Um uh um no" you answer, stuttering. You notice as the guy stares at you with his piercing green eyes you start sweating profusely. So much so that you feel like you just got peed on by one of those really ugly hairless chihuahuas with bulging eyes that you just wanna poke out with a pencil.

He reaches a hand over to touch your arm, but then immediately cringes back in disgust. "frick frack snick snack!!!!" he exclaims. "Did a dog pee on you?"

"Yes," you answer.

"That's so groovy," he answers. "Did you know dog pee is full of natural moisturizers? I've always thought about using it for my face but never had the courage to try it. You are so brave for that."

You smile, feeling heat rise to your face. Were you..blushing? Hopefully he wouldn't notice. You decide to change the subject.

"Hey, wait. You never told me what your na—"

Before you can ask the most important question, the door bangs open and something that looked like a deformed cheeto puff in a full-body rat constume enters.

"oi mates wats goin on here?" he says.