nine: the cave

Barack leads you to a hole. It was literally right outside of the McDonalds so that was pretty convenient for you. He gets on all fours and crawls down, disappearing into darkness mere seconds later. You follow him, a little nervous.

It is dark. You can't see anything, not even the president.

"Obama?" you shout. "Where are you?"

Silence.

"Mr. President?"

You hold your breath and continue forward. Then you lose your footing. You fall down through an even steeper hole, unable to scream. Was this the end? It had come so fast...and you never had the chance to reunite with Harry or Jason.

Thud. You land on a cold, smooth floor. You stumble to rise onto your feet, your knees and palms of your hands aching from that land.

You feel someone grab your shoulder.

Turning around, you see a faint light illuminating from a lantern. And the carrier of this lantern is a blonde woman with a kind face.

"Hey there. You okay? That looked painful. Did Barack not tell you you're supposed to go down headfirst?" She shakes her head in disappointment.

You shake your head, trying to speak but find yourself unable to. Who was this woman? Was she apart of the A.B.S. too?

"C'mon, kid. The rest of us are waiting for you."

The blonde woman grabs your hand and drags you through the cave. For some reason, you know you can trust her, though you don't know her name or really anything else about her.

"Who are you?" you manage to squeak out.

"Me? Oh, I'm Taylor Swift. Obama's Vice President of the A.B.S. He's told me all about you."

You feel heat rising to your cheeks. "Really? Like what?"

"Umm...that you're clumsy, that you're painfully devoted to the British, but most importantly, that you're not like other girls. I think that's what makes you so special. You're so unique and different that we need you on our side."

You smile. That was the greatest compliment you could receive, being referred to as "not like other girls." You blush and brush a stray hair behind your ear. "So, who are we going to meet?"

Taylor smirks. "We'll just have to wait and see."