Chapter 29 • Vengeance Begins

"COO Xiao, I thought you're with Mr. President?" The secretary welcomed him as soon as he entered his office.

Xiao Zhan's one eyebrow raised as he sat down, "Huh?"

"Sir, After you left last night.. President Wang went gone to look for you"

"What do you mean Secretary Han? Not because I left earlier yesterday doesn't mean a President like him will be absent today just to search me for the whole night."

"But He did, Mr. COO! President Wang is worried. For sure, Until now he's searching for you" Secretary Han then placed the papers above his table.

Since Xiao Zhan wasn't in the mood last night to come back to the Wangs' Mansion, he chose to stay in his penthouse. Glad, his things were still there because until now he's not done moving yet.

"Then, where's CEO Wang now?" Xiao Zhan said indifferent tone.

"Based on the maid earlier who answered my call, President Wang don't want to leave their mansion without you"

Xiao Zhan's face went blank as he murmured, "really childish"

-❀-

Xiao Zhan indeed went back to the Mansion, the maids were so shock seeing him in a good state. Didn't he has been kidnapped? Well that's on the maids' mind.

Xiao Zhan halted as the maid eyed him head to toe even encircled him.

"S-Sir!" The maid then asks, "Where have you been? Young master refused to enter our mansion since last night he's in the garden!"

Xiao Zhan then scratches his cheek, "I... Anyways, where's Yibo?"

Not longer after Xiao Zhan replied, They then heard laughing behind them. It was Zhoucheng, he's from school after he drop off Kuancheng.

"Zhan, your husband acting like a kid since last night hahahaha" Zhoucheng passed beside them while laughing. He didn't wait Xiao Zhan to reply and went upstairs.

"Husband....???" Xiao Zhan can't help but to frown.

"Mr. Xiao, Youngmaster Wang-" the maid's sentence didn't get a chance to finish her sentence when Xiao Zhan immediately response.

"I see jie, I'll go to the garden by myself. Thank you" He then walk in hurry towards the garden.

He's just entering the garden, he could see Wang Yibo sleeping.. his head on the table. Xiao Zhan couldn't help but to sighed. For sure he drunk himself in entire night.

Xiao Zhan started to walk as the fallen leaves and the grass produced a crunchy sounds whenever he's stepping on them.

While he's walking towards Wang Yibo the wind blows a cold breeze, somehow it's made Xiao Zhan to cool down.

"Yibo" Xiao Zhan softly called but Yibo just answered him a groaned.

"Wang Yibo" The tone of his voice is become impatient.

"nghh whaat" Yibo then turned his head to the other side.

Xiao Zhan's brows met again as he pinched Yibo's ear, "WAKE UP!"

Hearing Xiao Zhan's voice and the grip on his ear made Yibo flinched and attentively stood up.

"Z-ZHAN!!" Wang Yibo then embraced Xiao Zhan tightly that almost Xiao Zhan couldn't get an air for him to breathe. Glad, Yibo immediately teared himself off and held Zhan's shoulders instead.

"Where have you been?!" Yibo's voice cracked. Obviously, he was worried to death.

"Doesn't matter. Stop this childish things and back to the office!" Xiao Zhan firmly demand.