𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒

"Poland? Are you fucking serious America?!" Germany said

"What the fuck do you want from me?! We were both tied up to chairs?! How could that be me?!" America said

"Well maybe you set up a trap!" Germany said

"When would I have time to set up a trap?!" America said

"Well, maybe when you went looking for your father that you killed?" Germany said

"Oh my fucking god, just shut up!" America said, he sighed

"You know what? Fine then, if you're gonna accuse me, then fine. DO YOU REMEMBER WHO CAUSED THE PARTITION OF POLAND?! YEAH IT WAS YOUR FATHER! GUESS WHAT, ANOTHER ENEMY OF YOUR FATHER JUST DIED?! MAYBE THAT'S NOT A COINCIDENCE AFTER ALL!!!!" America yelled

"I TOLD YOU TO NOT BRING MY FATHER INTO THIS AMERICA!!" Germany said

"NO, I WILL BRING HIM UP BECAUSE YOU'RE JUST LIKE HIM!! PRETENDING TO BE OUR FRIEND WHILE YOU BACKSTAB US!!?" America said

"I'M NOTHING LIKE MY FATHER I WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING!!!" Germany said

"WELL HOW WOULD I KNOW?! MAYBE YOU WOULD AND YOU'RE JUST LYING EXACTLY LIKE YOUR FATHER!!" America said

"UNITED STATES OF AMERICA I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU BRING UP MY FATHER ONCE AGAIN I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU" Germany said

"OH? JUST LIKE YOU KILLED POLAND AND UK?!" America said

For Germany, America crossed the line, he punched him and left, America also left. He kinda enjoyed the whole fight, but he wouldn't tell it to anyone because they would just accuse him of course. Now, everyone else was left there with a bunch of blood and more questions than answers.

"So, what now?" Canada said

"Canada, you're like really close with America, do you think that he would actually do it?" Ukraine said

"I'm not sure to be honest, he really hasn't acted like that for a good while now, so even I'm not sure" Canada said
"Well, I guess whoever dies now shows us who the real murderer is" Russia said, he was way more serious, one death didn't really touch him but after a second person died not so long after he got serious.
"What if neither of them die?" Canada said
"Well, then we won't know, but after fight like this I would assume that at least one of them will die" Russia said "I guess, we just have to stay in the living room and wait for what happens next"

Everyone agreed with Russia. He was right, probably at least one of them turns out to be dead soon. If not, that would prove both of the innocent, or they just overheard everyone's conversation and decided to not kill each other. They just stayed in silence the whole time, none of them really had a conversation topic after something like that. Even Japan, who came up with most of the ideas and conversation topics, was now silent. After like 5 minutes everyone was talking in small groups, North Korea, South Korea and Japan were one, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Ukraine were one too, Russia was the only one sitting alone, thinking about all this, trying to piece together the facts and figure out who really was behind it all. When he thought about it more and more it started making less sense, yes it could be America but what would be his motives and he was with everyone the whole time, same for Germany, maybe America would be right about his motives but Germany was with everyone too so how could any of them really kill anyone? It didn't make any sense at all. 30 minutes passed, still no sign of Germany or America, looks like they really got mad and didn't want to talk to anyone after that fight. No one really seemed to worry about both of them, maybe because they just thought that one of them would come back and they could just call them guilty and call it a day, but no one came back. More and more time went by and still no sight of America and Germany, at this point Canada started to get worried for his brother. Canada even wanted to go and try to find America but Ukraine asked him to stay with her and not go because she doesn't want him to die. In the end France volunteered for checking on one of them, since her husband died anyway. She decided to go and check on Germany.

Meanwhile Germany was just sitting in a hallway, he was thinking about all of it, he was still really mad at America, he was sure, it was him that killed everyone and is behind all of this, he was so blinded by his rage that he didn't even think about it more and didn't realize his accusations didn't make much sense. All he really wanted to do right now is punch America so hard in the face that he would pass out or better, die. Germany was thinking about going back to others, he thought that America probably just went to his room and is now just sitting there. So why not just come back to others and tell them he's fine. He was about to go back to the living room, when suddenly a mysterious figure appeared behind him and knocked him out. The figure took Germany and all that was left was just again, a bunch of blood.

When France got up the stairs and went looking for Germany, she obviously couldn't find him anywhere. She felt like she looked everywhere until she went into that hallway and found blood that wasn't there before. She was about to call others when the same figure knocked her out too and killed her. The figure left her body, it was considering taking it, but it decided that it will leave her body as a treat for others.

Another 15 minutes went by, America came back to everyone, he decided that he will apologize to Germany so maybe they can stop accusing each other and actually find the one who's behind this. Little did America know that he would be jumped on with accusations the second he walked into the living room

"Looks like we found our murderer" North Korea said
"The fuck do you mean?" America said, he was pretty confused
"Mind telling us where's Germany? Where did you hide the body or perhaps, you left it?" North Korea said
"I didn't do shit to Germany, I don't know what you're talking about?!" America said
"If you didn't then prove it to us" South Korea said
"How- HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PROVE THAT?!" America said
"Let's go find Germany together, how about that?" North Korea said
"FINE If you want to so bad" America said

Everyone went looking for Germany and France because she still hasn't came back yet after she went looking for Germany. Russia and Canada went with America just to make sure he doesn't kill anyone if he was the murderer. In the end the ones who found the body was Japan with Ukraine. They called everyone over and showed them the body of France.