Saving Hermit

Aiden POV

I think it's obvious to say that nothing went according to plan that time. And later when they both got home, things were already tense, but Shido described it when I was accompanying him to get groceries. 

Aiden: She's literally shutting you out? 

Shido: I tried to get her to let him in her room, nothing I say is working. 

Aiden: And, why are you telling me this? 

Shido: Because I'm hoping you have some advice to give me?

I think for a moment, to myself, and think of something that might not end in disaster. But nothing comes to mind.

Aiden: Sorry, Shido. I'm not a love expert. But I do know that a girl's temper is deadly, especially if she's a Spirit. 

Shido sighs at my response, since it's probably not the answer he was hoping for.  

Shido: Thanks anyway... 

Aiden: Sorry man. 

We walk near the building that we met "Hermit" at yesterday, and coincidentally we see her, looking for something. 

Shido: Um. Yoshinon? 

The girl gasps and turns to us. 

Aiden: Hi...

But then she starts to run. 

Shido: Wait! Don't run away. 

She stops and we notice that her puppet is missing from her left hand. 

Aiden: Your puppet. 

Shido: What happened to it? 

She then runs towards us, I kneel on one knee, and look at her. 

Shido: That's what you're looking for? 

She nods once , we take shelter from the rain, and the girl in a quiet voice explains how she lost her puppet. 

Aiden: So you lost it when fighting the AST. 

She silently nods and Shido talks to Kotori with his ear piece. Once he's done, he looks at me and the girl. 

Shido: We're gonna look for the puppet, Kotori will see what she can dig up on her end.

Aiden: Got it.

Shido: Yoshinon. We're ready to start whenever you are. 

Yoshino: See the thing is... My name... It's not Yoshinon, it's Yoshino... And Yoshinon is the puppet we're looking for... And my friend...

Aiden: I knew it. Sort of. 

Shido: Yoshino. I got it. 

Shido then gives his umbrella to Yoshino and she takes it. When she looks hesitant, he assures her that she can have it. 

Aiden: ...She's cute as hell.

Then, we go back to the building where we met Yoshino yesterday to look for Yoshinon. We look around through a pile of rubble, but things are going slow. So I press the Omnitrix, trying to dial someone strong, fast, or one with a big stomach. I notice Yoshino looking at my watch with interest. 

Yoshino: What are you doing...?

Aiden: Trying to pick a form to help look for Yoshinon. 

She tilts her head in confusion, so I stop dialing, and the core reveals itself. Then I hold my wrist out for Yoshino.

Aiden: Press the button down, you'll see what I mean. 

She looks at the Omnitrix, and with one hand, she presses it down. Then I transform right in front of her, she looks at me surprised at what happened.