Hot Spring Trouble

Aiden POV

The next day, well, we had time to kill. And the girls wanted to go to a Hot Spring. So we started making preparations. Meanwhile Shido was talking to Kotori about going, meanwhile I helped Yoshino get a dress. But, something was missing about her outfit. I couldn't put my finger on it... 

Aiden: Hmm...

Yoshino: Is something wrong...?

Aiden: Something is missing from... this. 

I say as I gesture to all of her. 

Aiden: Ah ha! How about... this. 

I grab a hat for her and put it on her head. Then I look at my handy work. 

Aiden:

Aiden: ...Perfect. And adorable. 

She lets out a small gasp when I said that. 

Yoshino: T-thank you...

Aiden: ...This girl is precious and I swear it's going to be the death of me. At least I can die happy.

Tohka: Come on Shido! Let's go! Hot Springs Paradise awaits! 

Aiden: It sure does...

Reine decides to pick us up for the Hot Springs and we load the bags into the car. Shido sits in the far back, Tohka called shotgun, and me and Yoshino are sitting in the middle seats. On the ride there Yoshino and Tohka are looking out the window, fascinated. 

Shido: Hey that's right, I forgot that this is the first car ride for you two. 

Aiden: Makes sense considering they mostly fly or walk. 

Then Shido reaches from behind and starts petting Yoshino's head. Yoshino smiles in delight, much to the jealousy of Tohka. 

Tohka: Pet me too! 

Shido: Uh. I don't think I can reach that far. 

Tohka: It's not fair for you to touch her like that and not me! 

Shido: Come on, you're the one who said you wanted to sit in the front seat. 

Aiden: Told you, Tohka. You were gonna regret it one way or another. 

Tohka: Oh... Yeah...

Yoshinon: Look Shido! I'm in front of you! pet me too! 

Shido: Oh. Okay. 

He then starts petting Yoshinon too. Then, Yoshino starts asking Shido questions about things she sees out of the car window. And from where I'm sitting, literally, I can see Tohka getting anoyed more and more. 

Aiden: Uh oh. 

I press the Omnitrix and try to dial an alien, since the worst is gonna happen if this continues. And apparently I was right because Tohka starts yelling out of nowhere and stomping her foot on the car floor, which then breaks. And she ends up breaking the road UNDER the car, which I did not see coming. So I hit the Omnitrix core down.