Date Dashing

Aiden POV

It's the next day, and after school, since nothing interesting happened in school anyway. Shido is asking out Kurumi on a date. I'd be lying if I said I didn't envy his ability to seal Spirits, but, what am I gonna do? Turn into Chromastone, Feedback, or Alien X and absorb their power as some form of sealing or something? PROBABLY. Though I don't know if it's the best idea or not.

Aiden: This really sucks... 

Shido then comes running out. 

Aiden: Wha--

Shido: Let's just go! 

Aiden: ...Weirdo.

I said before running after him. We meet with Tohka on the way, stop for some groceries, and keep on walking home. 

Shido: I'm sorry about lunch Tohka. But you got a chance to eat right? 

Tohka: Yeah... I got a chance to eat...

She says yes, but her face says no. Poor girl. Once we arrive, Shido and Tohka go in their house. I go to mine. Then, the Omnitrix beeps. 

Aiden: What the...

I look at it, and the hourglass symbol is flashing a purple color. Which isn't something I've seen before. 

Aiden: Aw crap. Did I break it. Or was it just broken already. 

The Omnitrix's A.I then starts to speak. 

Omnitrix: Unknown sample processing. 

Aiden: Unknown sample? From who? 

The flashing purple glow stops and the Omnitrix goes back to normal.

Aiden: What was that about? 

-Next Day-

Aiden: Let me see if I have this right. 

I say as I pace back and forth in front of Shido after hearing his dating schedule for today. 

Aiden: You're already booked with Kurumi today, because you invited her. THEN, you accept a dating request from Tohka because she went all cat-like on you. And FINALLY, Origami called you and just told you to meet her. Do I have this right? 

Shido: ...Yes?

Aiden: Oh god damn it, Shido. Three dates in ONE. DAY. 

Shido: You don't have to shout I know what I did. Besides, Kotori was the one who kept me from canceling. Along with you. 

Aiden: Only because Tohka would be upset and I don't like her being upset. Origami would catch that something is suspicious. And Kurumi... Well, I don't know what might happen with Kurumi. But my gut is telling me something ain't right with that girl. 

Shido: Weren't you day dreaming about her?

Aiden: Well yes... 

I absent mindedly said as I start day dreaming for a moment about Kurumi, but immediately snap myself out of it. 

Aiden: That's besides the point! You are triple booked, and any number of things could go wrong. 

Shido: Well. I have you and my little Sister looking out for me so things could go less wrong. 

Aiden: I bet that sounded more convincing in your head didn't it. 

Shido: Yeah...

I put my hand over the bridge of my nose and sigh.

Aiden: Welp. May god have mercy on your soul. And don't die. 

Shido: ...Yeah. Thanks...

Tohka: Shido!